• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      "5e campaign setting featuring new awakened animals as playable species, new classes, new subclasses and a host of one-shot ideas"

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/russrmc/animal-adventures-the-faraway-sea

Launching July 20th. 
    • By Rignes
      Hello everyone,

I personally own the Watson model.  My wife and I play games most every weekend and this comes out every time we play.  They have had two other successfully funded and fulfilled campaigns which is why this one is 3.0. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/burky/game-toppers-30-upgrading-every-game-you-play?ref=d0b3gw

The attached picture is one I took while playing Mansions of Madness.  The dice towers we have are older and may not be available anymore, but they do have alternatives.

Anyway, I thought I'd share it here since they are starting tomorrow in case anyone was interested. :)

If you have any questions about my personal experience with the product please feel free to ask.

• By ScottieMick
      Hey all! Just to let you all know Fantasy Series 2 is coming to Kickstarter March 30 (as part of the Lasting Tales campaign)! Click here to sign up to be notified at launch!

We're beginning to preview some of the minis over on our social media, but here are a few we've shown so far:

• By Smokestack
      Anno Domini 1666 was a Kickstarter for a swashbuckling board game with some magic and supernatural elements.  Players run a "gang" of characters based on literary heroes... like the 3 musketeers.

You have objectives and can use skills and combat to acheive objectives. The game takes place in a fantasy Vienna.

I was satisfied with all the minis I got in the first Kickstarter, though due to certain world events never have gotten a game played ...yet.

so they will be kickstarting an expansion.  Just got a preview of one of the exclusive characters. On a side note, I had no idea that Alexander Dumas was biracial. His father was a noble and his mother a native. Being of similar racial stock, I find that interesting. 

“And here is a miniature of Alexandre Dumas (3D render to be more precise). 
      Alexandre Dumas will be our Kickstarter and convention only miniature. Well, we hope there will be any conventions we can visit in the future...  He will be also narrator of our campaign and you will be informed about some events from his perspective (or rather from the perspective he wants to impose on you - be careful!).
      Dumas is not an amazing fencer. If necessary, he can draw a sword or shoot a pistol, but he believes that a feather is more powerful than a sword. Charisma (quite high), Intelligence and Connections help him with his reporter's tasks but his most powerful weapon is his modest notebook. It may happen that the story told by Dumas looks completely different than in reality and the heroic deeds will be forgotten or even presented in a completely negative way. In the game's mechanic, this means that once during game you will be able to prevent your opponent of getting point(s) for killing your character. Obviously only if Dumas manages to survive to the end of the game and will describe the situation in the way he would like it to be presented to a wide audience...”

• By Cygnwulf
      The folks who did Dragons of the Red Moon and the Legendary Dragons look to have nabbed a Numenera license.  They've teased a few additional images on their discord back in December but now that we're within a month of the release date I can go ahead and help work on the hype.  

I'm really hoping to see some very unique looking monsters out of this.  like the oddity that is the Sarrak, a great cat who's head has been replaced by a ball of energy.

Chatter is suggesting a base starter pack of about 20 models with stretch goals.  Not sure this will have the same pull the legendary dragons did but I know they're hoping for a lot of unlocks.

• Who's Online   21 Members, 1 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)