I am enrolled in the class below and I have a question about the instructions.  How can I get my question to the instructor?

Hey there shaky shaky - Beginner Freehand, Brice Cocanour, Saturday, March 6 2021, 13:00 - 15:00

The class instructions tell us to put a base coat on the mini's dress. The dress area is quite small and covered with various things.  Was the intent to put the base coat on the robe, which is much larger and seems more appropriate for the class content.

Can this be forwarded to the instructor or is an email address available?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you go onto the RVE Discord, each teacher has a channel. Go on the left-hand side, go down under the heading "Artist Alley" and you'll find each channel under the instructor's name. I just checked Brice's, a couple questions have already been asked and answered so I'd suggest that route.

And if for some reason you don't have or don't know how to use Discord, just post here again and I will post the question for you and then the reply.

I saw that Brice was on Discord, so I went ahead and asked the question. The response:

"I should have used a better or correct word. We will be painting on the cloak/robe on the back side of the mini. Any dress or cloak with folds will work for the class."

• Like 3