Excellent pieces. Love the undead beholder! Skintone, glazed over eyes. Spooky encounter.

Reminds me next adventure I'll be throwing one of those at my players. It'll arise from a swimming pool, as the PCs go investigate a shiny weapon. :devil:

• Like 4
48 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Awesome!

I like the idea of an ice mummy!

I agree. The ice mummy is really cool. But I am also in awe of the wraith. The brown red cloth has beautifully smooth blends. The NMM is cool and the bluish skin/bones really pop. 

Excellent work Adrift. 

• Like 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By angelGPD
      Hi i just want to introduce you Marise Greyshroud Wraith Queen.

• By R2ED
      Trying something a little different this time.  I've got a friend who loves JRR Tolkein and I thought he'd really appreciate a little diorama.  Since I have to ship this, I need it small and durable.  

Now, I get it that Bilbo's sword Sting glows bright when Goblins are near, but let's just say for this story it's glowing because danger is close.  I have him in the stone henge area with a Wraith King coming around the bend.  Let's just say this is about to get real...

Starting this on some foam board.  I was going to use some chip board, but didn't want the glue and stuff I'd be using for the base to get soaked in and bend.  

Using the extruded foam core for the stones.  Carving them down was pretty fun.  I'm thinking I might add some runes or something into them.  I haven't primed them yet, so I still have time.  

The ground terrain is kind of fun - I used spackle, glue, sand, and some burnt umber paint.  I'll do some grass and floral additions to it. You can see on one of the pillars that I used a different mix to surround the stone.  That was the filler without the paint added.  

For the circles, I'll be leaving those open to put the minis into and can be taken out on their own.  I'll be basing them to match the surrounding area, but Iike the idea of taking them out of the diorama when wanted.

Open for any and all suggestions here.  We're still far from done.  

• By Glitterwolf
      For my Children of the Night Project I'm building a Gothic style Undead army with some Demon allies.

Here is the Necropolis Command Group I will use as a Command for a regiment later.

WIP
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79298-children-of-the-night-by-glitterwolf/

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here's a nightmarish model I completed last night. Dark Heaven Legends 02896, Aserlis the Liche King was sculpted by Werner Klocke. All painted with Reaper MSP paint.

• By Glitterwolf
      AMINI3D
      Mummy Sorceress, Mummy Jackal, Mummy Panther and Mummy Warrior.
      Printed on Elegoo Mars in resin.

Part of my Shifting Sands Project:
      WIP:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79372-shifting-sands-glitterwolf-paints-egyptian-undead/page/19/#comments

Last pics are in the Temple of Apophis Photoboard I made.

• Who's Online   22 Members, 2 Anonymous, 53 Guests (See full list)