ReaperCon 2021 Discussion

5 hours ago, Adrift said:

Got my VIP locked in and confirmation texts from two buddies that they got theirs.

Went Wicked Hand for my faction. 

I was undecided with my faction, ended up going with 1st one (Angelica Fairweather) but I may change it to Wicked. None of the 4 really say pick me thou.

4 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

I edited a bunch of posts to reflect accurate information: prices are $75 for a VIP, and $25 for a regular ticket.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was able to get my tickets with no problems.

I've got a hotel.

I need plane tic....nevermind, I live 45 minutes away.

I'm vaccinated.

I guess I just need to paint something now.

Well you could take a plane ride on Weds, just so you feel like a out towner Con goer. ::P:

3 hours ago, Corporea said:

I am still planning to teach, attend and bring candy, but I have to figure out a plan to distribute said candy safely. tongs?

Deep Sea Diver outfit. I mean it is a nautical themed Con this year......

2 hours ago, Adrift said:

One of those air compressor t-shirt shooty guns and just rain candy down upon the masses. 

I've seen one of those guns take down a college mascot before...

Unv of Colorado Chip (not the live animal)  malfunctioned & got himself in the jewels.....:lol:

• Haha 2
  • Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Corporea said:

I am still planning to teach, attend and bring candy, but I have to figure out a plan to distribute said candy safely. tongs?

Borrow Eds trebuchet

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, Corporea said:

If you are concerned, you could do what a lot of folks did for Halloween last year: put a few pieces of candy in a small snack-sized plastic baggie so folks can just grab one rather than digging through a bowl. 

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Reaper User
14 hours ago, rubegon said:

@ReaperAHawk I bought tickets today but then decided I want to upgrade one of my kids’ pass to VIP.  Is there a way to do that on GrowTix?  Or can I cancel one regular ticket and buy another VIP ticket?

Thanks!

Yes, I just toggled it on to be upgradable on GrowTix. We missed that ...thanks. Go back to your confirmation email. Click the grey bar button "click here to view order online and manage schedule". then click the upgrade button, but if you don't see that button then it must not be retroactive option. email: [email protected] if there is no upgrade button on your kids ticket and we can cancel it for you. ....but you will need to purchase a VIP ticket once kid pass is canceled.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
3 hours ago, ReaperAHawk said:

Yes, I just toggled it on to be upgradable on GrowTix. We missed that ...thanks. Go back to your confirmation email. Click the grey bar button "click here to view order online and manage schedule". then click the upgrade button, but if you don't see that button then it must not be retroactive option. email: [email protected] if there is no upgrade button on your kids ticket and we can cancel it for you. ....but you will need to purchase a VIP ticket once kid pass is canceled.

It worked - thanks!

I had bought an extra VIP pass for him yesterday just to make sure we have it in case they sold out.

Now I need to cancel the extra VIP pass, so I’ll send an email requesting that.

I’m hoping that will free up a pass for someone else - I’m sure they’ll sell out pretty quick and I don’t want to tie up a pass someone else could buy.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, cerebro1974 said:

Tickets, hotel reservation, and all set for the trip! My first in person ReaperCon! So excited!

The first ReaperCon is the gateway drug to years of ReaperCon fun. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 5
  • Reaper User

We will announce a new room block link tomorrow at NOON for the Embassy Suites by Hilton Denton Convention Center 

Check back here as well as all of our social media sites for that web link to book your reservation

**Limited New Block of Rooms for $166.00 a night**

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
39 minutes ago, ReaperAHawk said:

We will announce a new room block link tomorrow at NOON for the Embassy Suites by Hilton Denton Convention Center 

Check back here as well as all of our social media sites for that web link to book your reservation

**Limited New Block of Rooms for $166.00 a night**

Thought they said it would be today.

• Super Administrators
5 minutes ago, Valthorn_Illian said:

Thought they said it would be today.

We want to give ample warning to everyone, and we missed updating everyone on friday! So instead of just giving a 30 min warning we wanted to give more time! 

• Like 4

Working out what games I'm gonna run at this year's Con. I was gonna cut back a bit, but I like running games at RCon. The variety of people not having to do anything for a few days just adds to the joy of gaming. I just hope Growtix doesn't screw the times of my games again.

I'm gonna let We be goblins take a rest this year (maybe, but leaning towards no), but I'm definitely gonna run a Starfinder-Skittermander game & a few 5e non AL games over the weekend of goodness!!

• Like 5