ReaperCon 2021 Discussion

Couldn’t get the room rate to load in my existing non-block reservation. But since I couldn’t mix using points with the room rate anyway it seems, I think I am good with that. Pretty sure I can load up on any of the hotel loot (if any) without an issue to start with, so ... yeah. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We can't wait to safely see everyone in-person this year!   ReaperCon 2021 LaborDay Weekend, September 2-5, 2021,  Denton, TX   https://youtu.be/WYJNkFYhkCI We hope to have the

Room booked, and vaccines scheduled for today and April 13th.  I want to be ready to teach in person again!  I guess I better start working on my classes.  

Its also worth noting that this isnt Reaper trying to create scarcity or anything like that.  The decision to limit tickets is based on current state of the pandemic.  This is them trying to protect u

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Pegazus said:

Couldn’t get the room rate to load in my existing non-block reservation. But since I couldn’t mix using points with the room rate anyway it seems, I think I am good with that. Pretty sure I can load up on any of the hotel loot (if any) without an issue to start with, so ... yeah. 

I think you still get hotel loot even if you don't book with the discount.

I had a non-block reservation when we went in 2019 and it didn't matter.  They asked at check-in if we were there for ReaperCon, and when we said yes they gave us goodie bags for each person on our reservation (Chef Hector metal mini, some ReaperBucks, candy and a sticker maybe?).

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, rubegon said:

I think you still get hotel loot even if you don't book with the discount.

I had a non-block reservation when we went in 2019 and it didn't matter.  They asked at check-in if we were there for ReaperCon, and when we said yes they gave us goodie bags for each person on our reservation (Chef Hector metal mini, some ReaperBucks, candy and a sticker maybe?).

Yeah, thinking the same thing, so I am not worried. Well, a little. But knowing how these work, I’m sure they are making more than just the number of room blocks. 

So ya no worries. 

• Like 1