ReaperCon 2021 Discussion

Posted May 4

Now to not just be sleeping when games are posted.  

Either of the skittermander games good for someone who's never played starfinder?

Skittermanders are great, just as fun as playing Goblins, maybe better.

• Like 3
  • Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Cranky Dog said:

Little over 15 months to go for me. <_< (because reasons, plural)

I'll still be getting whatever swag that'll be made available, and try to participate in online activities.

We'll miss you this year but looking forward to RC22 when more friends will be able to come.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I still need to submit games, but I've decided to only run just 1 non-5e game. That being Skittershot & We be goblins! will be back for anther year!!! Thou, I'm thinking of running Wbg as a 5e game vs Pf1e. Mainly cause I don't want to bring 3 rulesets (I run digitally, but I do bring Player's Handbooks just in case + it's been forever since I ran Pathfinder & for one game, I really don't want to re-learn the system. So same mayhem, just different rules system. 

I've also decided to run anther 5e adventure called the Lamenting Lighthouse. I think it'll fit in nicely with the overall theme of RCon this year. So my final line up is:

Skittershot - Starfinder

We be goblins - most likely 5e

The Lamenting Lighthouse - 5e

Call of Atrophus - 5e

Dawn Chasers - 5e (probably my main adventure for the weekend)

Fistful of Death - 5e

Corruption of Skyhorn Lighthouse - 5e (probably will be the longest)

7 games, but I'm up for it + I love running games at ReaperCon. It just feels right!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Swag Boxes will go up for pre-sale June 1, shipping in August.  Anyone can order a box, you do not have to attend the con.  Boxes will be on pre-order most of the summer, until shortly before the con.  These are different than the swag packs that will be available to con attendees at the con. 

Cups are randomly packed, you may get one of 5 different colors/factions in your box.  Reaper cannot guarantee certain colors or combinations if you buy multiple boxes.

Untitled-21.jpg.6eb4477e0bb5b831a90fc09230b8655e.jpg

The mousling figure is going to be the smaller "classic" size for the con. 

Untitled-22.jpg.b9707a5438c6c954c8d1421980702d3e.jpg

Ron said the Hobby Box brushes might not be sable or might be a combination of sable and synthetic. 

Untitled-23.jpg.5df2a2c84cdf282bf05f2caf292cb096.jpg

Untitled-24.jpg.614fbbb0510b5bb0bd4e25120c9416ff.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

there is an auction, however it utilizes ReaperBucks, which can be earned for playing games, taking classes and taking part in various other events.  It takes place at the end of the day on Sunday.  It can be very hit or miss being able to win an auction as there are groups that pool their ReaperBucks and go in for the "bigger" prizes.

• Like 2
  • Super Administrators
17 minutes ago, Jeepnewbie said:

Those swag boxes look great!  Will they be on the store or growtix?

Reapermini.com!!!!
The update that i heard around 4:30 was that 6:00 pm Ct is the aimed target for pre-orders. 

• Like 2
  • Super Administrators

The different swag boxes for ReaperCon 2021 are now available for Pre-Order.

The estimated ship date for these is August, since we have KS fulfillment right around the corner we wanted to make sure we had time to do these right!

More info here: https://cutt.ly/injoTbJ

brinewind.jpg

hobby.jpg

mega bundle.jpg

Swag.jpg

• Like 3

Just to be sure, these will all be available up to RCon this year right? Most likely I'll put my order in tomorrow, but you never know what might come up.

• Like 1