ReaperCon 2021 Discussion

• Super Administrators
14 hours ago, haldir said:

Just to be sure, these will all be available up to RCon this year right? Most likely I'll put my order in tomorrow, but you never know what might come up.

yes at some point the pre-orders will switch to actual orders, but they will lose the Pre-order bonuses. 
And we plan to have some there on site to sale as well. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Corsair said:

Now is this the box we got with our ticket?

I don't think it is, I am under the impression that the VIP swag we get at the con is different stuff.  @Reaper_Jon can you clarify? 

Also, still waiting on RVE swag figures to come available.  Is there going to be a similar delay on swag box figures after Reapercon?  If people have to wait months to get individual figures, or wait for Bones6 production that might affect purchasing decisions. 

• Like 1
  • Super Administrators
3 minutes ago, Inarah said:

I don't think it is, I am under the impression that the VIP swag we get at the con is different stuff.  @Reaper_Jon can you clarify? 

Also, still waiting on RVE swag figures to come available.  Is there going to be a similar delay on swag box figures after Reapercon?  If people have to wait months to get individual figures, or wait for Bones6 production that might affect purchasing decisions. 

The Swag boxes on Reapermini.com are different than the admission ticket items. The swag boxes will be shipped out to you once they start shipping in August. You will pick up your VIP bundle at registration. Note: There should be swag boxes for sale at the convention as well, supplies permitting, we expect to have them available at this current moment. 

The RVE items that were in metal and Bones USA will be coming out eventually, we decided to not make them available right after the Expo. This will likely be the case going forward for all events. The only items that are truly limited are the Resin models that we get a set amount made for the event. (It could show up in a future project later, to be added to full catalog) but for the event they are limited in quantity. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

So I see we aren't getting a Sunday night special rate for the convention center. I recall I needed to add that night in cause when I reserved it wouldn't let me add anther night (who knows why). So I went to see about doing that, it's gonna cost me over $200 for a room I'll be leaving at around 4 in the morning on Monday morning...........UGH!

I may see if the hotel might give me a break while I'm there.

(Ahhhh the days when RCon rooms were under 80 bucks........)

• Like 1
  • Reaper User
Posted (edited)
On 6/3/2021 at 3:29 PM, haldir said:

So I see we aren't getting a Sunday night special rate for the convention center. I recall I needed to add that night in cause when I reserved it wouldn't let me add anther night (who knows why). So I went to see about doing that, it's gonna cost me over $200 for a room I'll be leaving at around 4 in the morning on Monday morning...........UGH!

I have sent an email to my hotel contacts. I believe the rate goes through Monday. I will  follow up with you once I hear back from them.

Here is the update from the hotel regarding longer stay:  "Yes, we should definitely be able to honor the ReaperCon rate for anyone who wants to stay longer – worst case scenario people can always come to the front desk after checking in and extend, and we will still honor the ReaperCon rate like we do every year J"

Edited by ReaperAHawk
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, ReaperAHawk said:

I have sent an email to my hotel contacts. I believe the rate goes through Monday. I will  follow up with you once I hear back from them.

Thank you very much!! I appreciate the post!

Also, looking at the Swag box purchases & I had a question. If I were to order the box & I know those ship in August, but what if I throw a non-swag item into the order. Will it ship with the swag or on it's own?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, haldir said:

I tried to add a night on the hotel web site and it wanted to change my whole reservation to a standard rate.  But I called the hotel and they were able to add the night with the RC rate.  I’m staying through Monday as well.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, haldir said:

Also, looking at the Swag box purchases & I had a question. If I were to order the box & I know those ship in August, but what if I throw a non-swag item into the order. Will it ship with the swag or on it's own?

The entire order ships in August.  

• Like 1

Taken from Reapercon site:

The VIP 4-Day Admission pass includes: • Admission for all four days to ReaperCon 2021 ($60 value) • One $25 gift voucher good at the ReaperCon Store or Reaper Game Store ($25 Value) (Good for Reaper products only) • One Angelica Fairweather Miniature Bust sculpted by Gene Van Horne ($30 Value) • One MSP VIP Paint Triad ($11 Value) • One VIP ReaperCon Miniature ($20 Value) • $300 in Reaper Bucks • 4 Faction Tokens • One pass to the Wednesday Night Pizza Dungeon Meet and Greet ($10 value) By purchasing the VIP 4-Day Admission Pass, you are eligible to purchase Reaper U Class Tickets when they go on sale, and you may register for games or any other events such as the MSP Open Painting Contest. You are also eligible for any ReaperCon Virtual Class Tickets. VIP Admission holders will be able to access the first wave of Reaper U Class Tickets 48 hours before all other Admission holders (subsequent tickets will be on sale for all attendees at the same time).

(Go to Reapercon website, on the admissions page select the little i next to the VIP ticket and that's where the above came from)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
26 minutes ago, Inarah said:

The entire order ships in August.  

Thanks, I figured as much.

So mental note: If I order, only order SWAG!! :poke:

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

One $25 gift voucher good at the ReaperCon Store or Reaper Game Store ($25 Value) (Good for Reaper products only)

How do these work?  I think I lost/forgot mine a previous year....or didn't get them or ?

1 hour ago, Nivek said:

How do these work?  I think I lost/forgot mine a previous year....or didn't get them or ?

In the past it's been a postcard sized card that you turn over at the checkout register in lieu of cash when you make a purchase at the con.  Always carefully go through your swag bag right after you get it, and check out the program book, too.   I have known some people to throw it in the car and find out what they missed when they got home. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2