ReaperCon 2021 Discussion

22 hours ago, haldir said:

So I see we aren't getting a Sunday night special rate for the convention center. I recall I needed to add that night in cause when I reserved it wouldn't let me add anther night (who knows why). So I went to see about doing that, it's gonna cost me over $200 for a room I'll be leaving at around 4 in the morning on Monday morning...........UGH!

I may see if the hotel might give me a break while I'm there.

(Ahhhh the days when RCon rooms were under 80 bucks........)

If you need to, you can crash on the couch in my room Sunday night.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, TripleH said:

If you need to, you can crash on the couch in my room Sunday night.

I may take you up on that, as my Sunday night/Mon morning is around 3 or 4 am. Depends on the mode of transportation I get to the airport.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Inarah said:

In the past it's been a postcard sized card that you turn over at the checkout register in lieu of cash when you make a purchase at the con.  Always carefully go through your swag bag right after you get it, and check out the program book, too.   I have known some people to throw it in the car and find out what they missed when they got home. 

So only viable at the con?    The "online" in the name is throwing me off.

30 minutes ago, Nivek said:

So only viable at the con?    The "online" in the name is throwing me off.

The gift certificates in the Swag boxes are online. They will have codes you enter on the Reaper.com site. In between Retailers & Game Store is a pull down menu.

The gift certificates in the VIP badge swag bags is AT THE CON ONLY.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Reaper User

Update from Embassy Suites DCC (Denton Convention Center) regarding longer hotel stay for RCon:  "Yes, we should definitely be able to honor the ReaperCon rate for anyone who wants to stay longer – worst case scenario people can always come to the front desk after checking in and extend, and we will still honor the ReaperCon rate like we do every year J"

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

grafik.png.b2381a505238c6476be8978a55a92ec5.png

Is there some information on the "Set of Reaper Master Series Paint brushes" out yet?

Like how many and what sizes? And all sables? Someone told me it could be synthetic and sables mixed.

Thanks!

(Not that I won´t buy the box anyway...)

49 minutes ago, Divaricatus said:

Is there some information on the "Set of Reaper Master Series Paint brushes" out yet?

Like how many and what sizes? And all sables? Someone told me it could be synthetic and sables mixed.

Thanks!

(Not that I won´t buy the box anyway...)

Ron mumbled it in the Twitch stream a week or two ago, best watch tonight and ask about it. 

https://www.twitch.tv/reaperminiatures

• Like 2
  • Super Administrators

@Divaricatus @Inarah
In the meeting we had yesterday, they were being finalized. I got an email with the numbers and sizes. I think pictures are being taken today of the product. :) 
I am also still pushing to get the photos of the stuff we have photos for, there is still stuff coming in and mini's being sculpted ETC. But I shall stay vigilant. 

• Thanks 5

Did the Brinewind gazetteer/ book from last ReaperCon ever make it to pdf format?

I've decided that all of my RCon games will be set in the Brinewind area (minus Skittershot of course & possibly We be Goblins 5e). I have the physical book already but these days, I'm all for pdfs.

• Reaper User
2 hours ago, haldir said:

Did the Brinewind gazetteer/ book from last ReaperCon ever make it to pdf format?

I've decided that all of my RCon games will be set in the Brinewind area (minus Skittershot of course & possibly We be Goblins 5e). I have the physical book already but these days, I'm all for pdfs.

Ron is working on it...we hope to have it up for download in the next couple weeks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Forum Mascot
8 minutes ago, Kuro Cleanbrush said:

I'm going to miss everyone greatly this year!  I am part of a friend's wedding that very same weekend, or else I would definitely be there.

I will just have to plan extra hard on returning in 2022!!!

We won't be making it either, I hit my cut-off date to book travel and cross-border restrictions weren't resolved (presently we still can't even travel province to province) so I had to make the call to not go.  2022!

*Tiny plastic me, of course, will be there.  

• Sad 8
18 minutes ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

We won't be making it either, I hit my cut-off date to book travel and cross-border restrictions weren't resolved (presently we still can't even travel province to province) so I had to make the call to not go.  2022!

*Tiny plastic me, of course, will be there.  

We will drink errr hoist a bottle of Pro Paint in your absence!!!

You too, @Kuro Cleanbrush, thou I don't think Pro Paint would be appropriate...

Also, do you know if there is any plans for metal mini-you in the near future?

• Like 4
  • Forum Mascot
4 minutes ago, haldir said:

Also, do you know if there is any plans for metal mini-you in the near future?

On the assumption that you're asking me and not Kuro, then no, I have no information of any sort about appearing in any other material than Bones.  I've never asked about it, Reaper was exceptionally nice to make a Buglips figure of any sort so whatever they choose to do with it is solely up to them.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1