• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By planetmut
      Painted this guy in an aquatic theme.

• By Inarah
      This is the bones version of 3761, and I think it has not made it into the store yet.  I painted it like a big orc, or like the title says, half-ogre/half-orc.  I don't normally paint blood, but this guy needed a little extra to emphasize how mean he is. 

• By ced1106
      KS launched!

Each core set consists of three miniatures, table, and two benches. Digital-only and painted sets available. Free digital model available.

Shipping is INCLUDED. Ships from Russia. Takes awhile. Most KS I've been on charge at least $25 for shipping.

Resin 2 : 5 sets for €52 / $60
      Resin 3 : 10 sets for €90 / $103
      Resin 4 : 25 sets for  € 190 / $216

Additional miniature for EVERY set at the €50K SG!

€30K of funding!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/harvestofwar/sitting-folks-high-quality-miniatures-in-sitting-poses?ref=user_menu

• By Pochi
      This was my entry for the quarterly contest. I decided to paint him as though he was in a cave with maybe some luminescent crystals or mushrooms. I love the sculpt and will probably eventually get another to paint "normally". Or maybe not since I have hundreds of other minis to paint!

• By Auberon
      Here we have a set of post-apocalyptic survivors.  You have some choices here (physical/digital) on how you want them.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/orzolstudio/post-apocalyptic-miniatures-resin-metal-and-stl-files?ref=recommendation-projectpage-footer-4