https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ttcombatundead/siege-of-the-smallfolk

Not so small ...

image.png.ffb6d7cdd4942519fc3404124b7877ba.png

image.png.943c9bce655d6ab3f848879e02f69859.png

image.png.9472084c63d4f895d0ac26f6dc60d5c3.png

image.png.c997e610391e5ea0de5799f35aecc83d.png

and lots more. I have backed the creator three times already and was very satisfied each time (good service, good communications, nice miniatures, last shipment needed a lot of cleaning up, but still very much worth the price I paid).

image.png.eb9a63bad3222dd39f57024edff33fbf.png

image.png.d3edd97b16700c006a8c225cf39a8817.png

image.png.063a3c5b536840f7a279986a0e417998.png

image.png.0290a6bb48593adbffbbe016d650fc9b.png

image.png.9615e46fdc413d0b86817a2f940c53fa.png

image.png.88b7ae5dcb3c90dca652f6dd6f27296e.png

image.png.5eb98a66ec69113793dc55128781452c.png

I hope he's not overextending himself ... there is a shipload of stuff.

Edited by Knight of the Dinner Table
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Material seems ok didn't drop them yet. I had some breakage but not overly much, and mostly where the material is thin (toches held by a halfling are less than a milimeter across). At least from

I asked again in the chat about the size of the fortress ... this is the answer: " They (the walls / fortress etc) look good with humans too :D We figured it would be a bit too niche making it

I buy a lot of resin and these were pretty good castings.. as others have said, might be an occasional bubble or mold slippage, so I'll see how the replacement pieces look when they get here...  flash

Posted Images

I will back for a couple halfling heroes, but its a bad time as i am saving for some fireforge dwarves.

Still, I have a GW ogre army, so adding some female ogres would be cool. And the 210mm Giants, I wanted a gargant army... and 3 giants here are 150 euros... which less that 1 of the GW ones. 

• Like 2

Gonna wait and see but I am interested in:

OGRES

* 2x female giants (110mm) 30 pounds

* 6x female ogre warriors 20 pounds

* Lord of the feast. female ogre character and 2 gnoblar staff w/ cauldron

Halflings

* Mounted halfling maiden 7 pounds

* Halfling Maiden 5 pounds

I am starting a halfling army using Wargames Atlantic multipart halflings. So i can use some halflings... but the helmet design is very different so i dont know if will match up well. The knights may be useful though. The Maidens would make a good wizard for the army.

• Like 3
31 minutes ago, Smokestack said:

Gonna wait and see but I am interested in:

OGRES

* 2x female giants (110mm) 30 pounds

* 6x female ogre warriors 20 pounds

* Lord of the feast. female ogre character and 2 gnoblar staff w/ cauldron

Halflings

* Mounted halfling maiden 7 pounds

* Halfling Maiden 5 pounds

I am starting a halfling army using Wargames Atlantic multipart halflings. So i can use some halflings... but the helmet design is very different so i dont know if will match up well. The knights may be useful though. The Maidens would make a good wizard for the army.

Keep in mind that TT Combat's Halflings are really small.

I got a Arabian one in the Desert KS as a freebie and some zombies, I like the sculpts but they would be tiny compared to an older GW Halfling for instance.

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Keep in mind that TT Combat's Halflings are really small.

I got a Arabian one in the Desert KS as a freebie and some zombies, I like the sculpts but they would be tiny compared to an older GW Halfling for instance.

Hmmm, ok, thats good to know. Ok, so maybe i wont be getting the halfling maidens

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Smokestack said:

Hmmm, ok, thats good to know. Ok, so maybe i wont be getting the halfling maidens

They are very well sculpted ( I'm just not a real Halfling Fan) but to give an impression.

The Arabian Halfling from TT Combat from their last KS and a Reaper Bones Mummy.

So everyone will realize what size a Halfling in their Universe is.

I will keep this one and paint it but it's more a familiar to me than a Halfling.

My grid is in Centimeters!

20210311_184649.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
42 minutes ago, JoeGKushner said:

I'll probably buy some ogres and giants and dragons. Maybe some halflings too. Not a fan of gobbos because I already have so many.

Man I keep saying that then I find some Goblins I love.

Not these, though.  Not that they're bad, just nothing I need.  Funny the units are copycats of Warhammer 8th entries bit they look like WH Hobgoblins with the hats and posture.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

They are very well sculpted ( I'm just not a real Halfling Fan) but to give an impression.

The Arabian Halfling from TT Combat from their last KS and a Reaper Bones Mummy.

So everyone will realize what size a Halfling in their Universe is.

I will keep this one and paint it but it's more a familiar to me than a Halfling.

My grid is in Centimeters!

20210311_184649.jpg

I mean, about 17-18mm height for a halfling is pretty much how tall halfling minis should be though. They're supposed to be roughly half the height of a human, which is where their name comes from.

Also, for comparison pics like that, it would be better to set the feet of the halfling lined up with the feet of the mummy, as the mummy miniature basically has almost a full centimeter extra just from the base, making the size difference seem larger than it actually is. :)

• Like 3