• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Material seems ok didn't drop them yet. I had some breakage but not overly much, and mostly where the material is thin (toches held by a halfling are less than a milimeter across). At least from

I asked again in the chat about the size of the fortress ... this is the answer: " They (the walls / fortress etc) look good with humans too :D We figured it would be a bit too niche making it

I buy a lot of resin and these were pretty good castings.. as others have said, might be an occasional bubble or mold slippage, so I'll see how the replacement pieces look when they get here...  flash

Posted Images

On 3/12/2021 at 7:11 PM, Chaoswolf said:

For those that have gotten figures rom this company in previous KickStarters, how is the quality? What about cleanup? I realize they're resin, but how is the material, fairly strong or brittle?

I had a lot of flash on my figures, but they were pretty simple to clean up, TBH. Easier to remove mold lines than Bones. Had a couple of bubbles on some of my minis, but most were pretty much perfect once the flash was removed. I've already gotten the hydra painted from the last set, and had no problems with it. My main problem with this one is that I don't like fat, shoeless halflings (I prefer the 3rd edition D&D style halflings over hobbits), I already have plenty of goblins, and I have plenty of ogres, so I don't really need anything in their offerings. It's a shame, because I'm not opposed to backing them again. Maybe I'll just get the fort or something...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

Maybe I'll just get the fort or something...

That's a possibility for me, too. I may go through and get some of the 'character' figures, we'll see.

10 hours ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

It's a shame, because I'm not opposed to backing them again.

Same here! IIRC, this KS is a "smaller" part of a larger KS they were originally planning. Some concept art (eg. gnolls, goblin with bees) were shown, but didn't make it into this KS. 

• Like 2

Hmm, third Giant sculpt and a not Sons of Behemat army option...I wonder if they'll make an option for just 3 Giants then.

Also now this means they have an option for an entire not-Sons of Behemat army for less an official GW Mega-Gargant

Edited by Lidless Eye
  • Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JoeGKushner said:

And just hit the last 48 hours. Need to figure out what I'm getting. 

Everything!

No wait.

I think I'm sticking to just the Giants and a set of Ogress Warriors.

• Like 2

I think I'm going to be picking and choosing some of the character figures, although I can also see me getting some of the sabre-tooted tigers, too.

13 hours ago, Lidless Eye said:

Everything!

No wait.

I think I'm sticking to just the Giants and a set of Ogress Warriors.

Oh I wouldn't mind going in for the ogres and halflings but...  Probably snagging the dragons and giants, maybe add the ogres, depending on when the pledge manager goes live.

Oh and that crossover figure for sure.