Siege of the Smallfolk

I received mine today. Was only in for a couple of the small resin terrain sets, though I wish I could've added more. Oh, well!

I think a couple of small buckets was meant to have come with the Siege Defenses set, but I found none in the bag(Edit: TT is fixing that for me!). On the other hand, got a random halfling space dude.

siege-of-the-smallfolk-terrain-sets.thumb.jpg.b64e152dca3b2369e2e18cdd2cd983f0.jpg

Edited by Guyra
  • Like 4

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my stuff yesterday. I'm a  little embarrassed to admit that I had forgotten about it.:blush:

This is the first time I've gotten anything from TTCombat, and I'm really impressed with everything.

I do have a minor issue to get resolved; does anyone know if they're ok with getting emails with pictures attached? I know Reaper doesn't like that, but in this case a picture really explains everything much better than trying to describe it with words.

• Like 2

On 4/3/2022 at 4:56 PM, Chaoswolf said:

I got my stuff yesterday. I'm a  little embarrassed to admit that I had forgotten about it.:blush:

This is the first time I've gotten anything from TTCombat, and I'm really impressed with everything.

I do have a minor issue to get resolved; does anyone know if they're ok with getting emails with pictures attached? I know Reaper doesn't like that, but in this case a picture really explains everything much better than trying to describe it with words.

I know I've sent them an email once explaining about a missing part, they asked for a pic then.

Also they resolved the issue without a problem.

• Like 2