Jump to content
  • Optionally enter a message with your report.

    ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By Chaoswolf
      Here's 2 beetle swarms that I knocked out pretty quick this weekend. 
       
      One basic brown, and the other with a more metallic look to them.
       
      Let me know what you think.
       

       

       
    • By Brianuk
      I finished off this, which is the first unit/test unit in a warband I'm putting together. 
       
      I think I am going to go for off white skin for the rest of the army. Lots of fun with the bases, the ruins are by Fenris Games, then I added various bits from North Star and some jars from TT Combat. 




    • By Chris Palmer
      Back in November I posted over on the Conversion WIP sub-forum about a mounted figure I was making using the Bones 4 Giant Rhinoceros Beetle and the Mudcroak Squog figure: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/93699-frog-riding-beetle-conversion/
       
      This past week I finally got around to painting the converted figure, and I  wanted to share the results.
      .





    • By Chris Palmer
      Back when the Bones 4 Kickstarter was running, when the Giant Rhinoceros Beetle was revealed in the Fan Favorites set, someone posted this photo of a Frog riding a Beetle to the Enthusiasm Thread, and I knew it was a conversion I would eventually want to try.  I have an extensive Frog Army, and I wanted such a figure to be a Leader or Hero for my forces. 

       
      I had the pieces I needed at hand; the Bones Black "Giant Rhinoceros Beetle", and my rider - for which i  had decided to use the Bones "Mudcroak" Squog figure.
       


       
      As I looked at Mudcroak, I knew I would have to separate him from his base, but I knew there was no way I could remove all those little toes from the base without damaging them.  So, right off the bat I made the decision to just remove his feet along with the base, with the plan that I would then resculpted them with greenstuff directly onto the beetle's back once I had the frog glued in place.
       
      Here's a test fit, with the frog held in place with blue-tac.
       
      That's all for right now.

    • By OptimumPlacebo
      I painted these up awhile ago and finally got them varnished. No blog post as these were painted before the blog was started. 



  • Who's Online   14 Members, 3 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...