• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Chaoswolf
      Here's 2 beetle swarms that I knocked out pretty quick this weekend. 

One basic brown, and the other with a more metallic look to them.

Let me know what you think.

• By Brianuk
      I finished off this, which is the first unit/test unit in a warband I'm putting together. 

I think I am going to go for off white skin for the rest of the army. Lots of fun with the bases, the ruins are by Fenris Games, then I added various bits from North Star and some jars from TT Combat. 

• By Chris Palmer
      Back in November I posted over on the Conversion WIP sub-forum about a mounted figure I was making using the Bones 4 Giant Rhinoceros Beetle and the Mudcroak Squog figure: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/93699-frog-riding-beetle-conversion/

This past week I finally got around to painting the converted figure, and I  wanted to share the results.

• By Chris Palmer
      Back when the Bones 4 Kickstarter was running, when the Giant Rhinoceros Beetle was revealed in the Fan Favorites set, someone posted this photo of a Frog riding a Beetle to the Enthusiasm Thread, and I knew it was a conversion I would eventually want to try.  I have an extensive Frog Army, and I wanted such a figure to be a Leader or Hero for my forces. 

I had the pieces I needed at hand; the Bones Black "Giant Rhinoceros Beetle", and my rider - for which i  had decided to use the Bones "Mudcroak" Squog figure.

As I looked at Mudcroak, I knew I would have to separate him from his base, but I knew there was no way I could remove all those little toes from the base without damaging them.  So, right off the bat I made the decision to just remove his feet along with the base, with the plan that I would then resculpted them with greenstuff directly onto the beetle's back once I had the frog glued in place.

Here's a test fit, with the frog held in place with blue-tac.

That's all for right now.

• By OptimumPlacebo
      I painted these up awhile ago and finally got them varnished. No blog post as these were painted before the blog was started. 

• Who's Online   14 Members, 3 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)