Starfinder: Attack of the Swarm (Fate of the Fifth) AP pbp

Ok results of Round #1 & new map!!

Pip will strike #2, as it's closer to you, Ratticus

Dredger #2 has taken a total of 10 pts of damage now.

Ok, Round #2,

Vith your actions!

The Front 2.png

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With the creatures in such close proximity, Vith slung his reaction cannon, securing it with one hand, before rearing up to his full height.  With a roar, he drove a clawed hand in a vicious downward arc, towards the rear of the creatures head, where it's head connected to the plates protecting it's body.

Out of Character Actions

Free Action: Switch Grip on Reaction Cannon

Move Action: Stand from Prone (this will generate an AoO from #2)

Standard Action: Attack with Natural Weapons, 1d20+2=(12)+2=14 vs KAC, Damage, 1d3+1=(2)+1=3 slashing damage.

• Like 1

Vith

You try to strike the creature but with it being attached to Doc, it uses Doc's body to shield itself & your swing is wild!

AoO attack

(#2? It's in square H2, unless your referring to your attack)

Since the creature (G6 - #1) is attached to Doc that also prevents it from AoO-ing you as you rise to your feet!

Gustav, your next!!

Gustav yells at the attached dredger (#3) in Shirren:

"Let go of me, Gnat Brain, or I will have to hurt you!"

Gustav continues to flail at the dredger with his tactical baton.  But, it seems an attached creature is easy to hit but the angle makes it difficult to do any damage.

Trick attack 18+14-2=30

Regular attack 19+3-2=20

Trick attack damage = 1

Attack damage = 1

Edited by ferret

That does strike the creature, while you damage, you feel like your P'ing it Off.

1 damage to #3 Total damage so far is 6 pts

Doc, you're next!

• Like 1

Doc is getting annoyed at the creature trying to hit Vith with him, so he takes a swift action to swap loads in his pistol for a anti swarm toxin and then shoots the bug. Rolls a 13, if it hits, I do 2 points of damage.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Corsair said:

Doc is getting annoyed at the creature trying to hit Vith with him, so he takes a swift action to swap loads in his pistol for a anti swarm toxin and then shoots the bug. Rolls a 13, if it hits, I do 2 points of damage.

Ok, which item is that & does it attack KAC or EAC? Also was your attack made with the shaken condition (if your under that effect)? thx!

Doc

Your attack goes wide & misses the Dredger!

Dredgers!

Dredger #1

This one continues to attach itself to Doc & tries to further damage him. It will bite down on you for 7 pts of damage!

Dredger #2

(Updated HP total: 12 pts total has been done to this Dredger)

Dredger #2 will continue to hold onto Ra'astar. Your movment causes the damage to only be minimal, 4 pts of damage...

Dredger #3

Gustav, this one will continue it's attachment as well. Your movement thou, prevents any further damage from it.

Ratticus, your next!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

was I supposed to go before the Dredgers?

You are correct.

I totally spaced off your turn for some reason. Feel free to go & I'll retro the Dredger actions if needed.

(no problem, these PbPs make it hard to remember whose turn is when)

Ra'astar howls as the Dredger grips down upon him and stabs at it furiously.

Solar Spear: to hit 18+4 -2=20 KAC  damage: 3+6+1=10 P

Photon Attunement (2pts)

• Like 2

Ratticus will back off a bit and once again shoot the same dredger

17+2-2=17 damage is 4

Pip will also attack

13+2=15 damage is 1

The drone is actively scanning for equipment or enemy mechanical stuff to mess with...

• Like 1

Ok, the last two attacks were successful & there might be some confusion on what dredgers got damage, as I know for sure I missed a damage post by Gustav. I'm gonna end the combat as I'm sure you guys finished off the last two dredgers.

Combat is over.

The sandstorm rages on your vision is obscured but you can see your companions have finished off the dredgers. There are no more attacks. Your comms all come to life as a general broadcast reports that thousands of Swarm are exiting the city in all directions, suddenly a message from the Major interrupts the broadcast:

"“All SDF forces, this is a full retreat. I repeat, full retreat! Fall back beyond the Dethomar River and regroup at Fort Gallant....."

Small arms fire can be heard right before the broadcast is cut off. The comms aren't dead, just silent.

• Like 1