On 3/17/2021 at 4:17 PM, Darcstaar said:

Interesting.  It’s giving hints of rust, or color-shift, or heat/temper all at once.

I was going for a heat/temper effect around the elbows, outer edges of the shoulders and the chest.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lexomatic
      I decided to do the big treant today to have something that I could do quickly.
      Here's today in a few pics. They got a bit out of order.
      Green beard, orange mushrooms, black + browning shadows, brown + light brown in highlights.  not sure what more I'll do. May not get to paint until the weekend.

• By Iridil
      Here is a tabletop elven trio. I am satified they will help fill out the ranks of my eerie forest setting...

I liked these better than the other wizkids elves I painted - mostly because the cloaks seemed less rediculously billowy. Pretty decent depth to details too.They seem very elvy to me. s

• By Iridil
      Been putting this on the table sans paint a couple of times, so long overdue painting was finally done. It's been a center pices for a hag's tower and now the party took it!

• By Iridil
      Here is a pack of werewolves from Wizkids. Once again I found myself a bit annoyed with their smaller sculpts - they don't quite fit my personal aesthetic and some of the details are rather shallow for my tabletop skills. I chopped out the hand that one of the sculpts was holding. Quick painting and the photos tell me a familiar story - MORE highlights needed! All in all the players were surprised that those wolves trailing them had a bit more to them....

• By William
      Beholders are one of those miniatures I've steered clear of because I don't think I have the skills to do it justice so I decided to tackle the zombie version instead. 

• Who's Online   7 Members, 1 Anonymous, 51 Guests (See full list)