The thing that's name sounds like horned head but is not

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I! LOVE! THIS!!  God I've probably listened to that podcast 3 times all the way through now, it's so damned good.

Gorgeous work.  Where's the mini from?

Edit:  Nevermind, you tagged the company.  Lord I need to get a printer.

Edited by Baugi
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Baugi said:

I! LOVE! THIS!!  God I've probably listened to that podcast 3 times all the way through now, it's so damned good.

Gorgeous work.  Where's the mini from?

Edit:  Nevermind, you tagged the company.  Lord I need to get a printer.

Oh my god I know right, it's so good! After hearing episode one I thought that would make an awesome warlock back story and my dnd group was just about to start a new campeign so I worked it into a fantasy setting. And I need one to I could have bought 2 nice ones with what I've spent on 3dprints from etsy. IMG_20210321_091406807.thumb.jpg.398c3e182313dc46c92f9d1c666dbe28.jpg

Edited by Bustawolf
  • Like 3

That is a totally awesome piece of work. What colors did you use for the pelt? I think those would work great on a raven or such like, it has that oil slick quality their feathers have.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, Poilu_1914 said:

That is a totally awesome piece of work. What colors did you use for the pelt? I think those would work great on a raven or such like, it has that oil slick quality their feathers have.

Thanks! It's two coats of basilum grey contrast paint with a dark red highlight and a coat of nulin oil to finish it off

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Beautiful work and excellent taste in podcasts! I've been binging Old Gods of Appalachia now that Magnus Archives has ended and was delighted to see your title.

Excellent lighting on the vignette.

• Thanks 1