• 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Iridil
      A try at a new skin tone... still a bit too caucasian. She's ready to intercept the party though...

• By Samedi
      This little guy has been in my stash box forever, I never could decide on a paint scheme. And then, a few weeks ago, it hit me:

There's an old North German fairy tale about a fisherman who catches a flounder. The flounder begs the fisherman to release him, so he does. When he comes home, he tells his wife and she complains that he failed to ask the fish for a reward.
      So the fisherman returns to the sea and calls the flounder to ask for a little house as a reward, because his wife wants it:

"Manntje, Manntje, Timpe Te, Buttje, Butte, in de See, mine Fruu, de Ilsebill, will nich so as ick wohl will!"
      (Little man, little, man, * I have no idea what timpe te means *, flounder, flounder, in the sea, my wife Sibyl doesn't want things the way I would like them")

The wife, however is never satisfied for long and she sends the poor fisherman back to the flounder again and again to wish for grander and grander things. When finally his wife wants to be the same as god himself, the flounder has enough, and the fisherman and his wife go back to being poor.

So here is the flounder, about to build the little house for the fisherman, or the farm, or the palace, or to make the fisherman's wife king, or even pope. Anyway, the flounder is not amused.

This was a really quick paint job for me. I made the water with UV-Resin and sculpted some waves with water effects gel. I still have to get the hang of painting the foam on the crests of the waves, but I think it's a bit better than my first attempt at waves.

Anyway, here's the flounder, enjoy!

• By Restless
      Kickstarter link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/krakenships/krakenships-miniatures-28mm-fantasy-tabletop-figures/description

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of a model that had been waiting 34 years before being painted, Ral Partha 02-333 Acrobatic Thief sculpted by Julie Guthrie.
      "Thanks to @Thoramel, for providing me with the model info.

• Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 45 Guests (See full list)