• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Super Administrators
13 minutes ago, TGP said:

I am with you on the pink. 
It needs to go. 
Ask Anne (?) what a good color choice would be..?

It's going to be a neutral grey, as soon as I can figure out which element of the theme controls affects it. So far, nothing lines up with the indicated CSS selector, so I have reached out to tech support since it may be a bug.

1 minute ago, TGP said:

Where is the link to that?

https://www.reapermini.com/powerpalette

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

I don't have an issue with the new layout, or even the colour (what a lovely salmon shade!), but.. the tiny text on anything that isn't an actual post is a little tricky for me to read, and if it's tricky for me to read, it's going to be heck for someone with a more serious visual impairment. 

The edit function is the three dots over there at the right; click 'em, select edit, go from there - I know a few people were looking for that. ^^;

Edited by Sylverthorne
Where to find the edit button
  • Like 3

Improved a lot since the update went live, but i'd still rather not have the sidebar on the right hand side and be able to have the whole width of the screen for the topic i'm actually reading or posting in (and that's on a laptop, i'd imagine it's worse on phones, assuming it's showing for them too)

VE.jpg

not sure why it's posting 2 of that image, it doesn't seem to want to let me delete one of them either

Edited by SamuraiJack
  • Like 1
  • Members
Posted (edited)

It let me delete it.. weird

@kit You might also look for the settings for Mods, we no longer have a different background color just a brownish outline around the post

48 minutes ago, Orlando_the_Technicoloured said:

Improved a lot since the update went live, but i'd still rather not have the sidebar on the right hand side and be able to have the whole width of the screen for the topic i'm actually reading or posting in (and that's on a laptop, i'd imagine it's worse on phones, assuming it's showing for them too)

You can change some of that here:

image.png.b472e1a74c22231b4d549de7a0bbfb2a.png

Gives you this box

image.thumb.png.3f28e8b423c21c9bc9b1e7816d263d35.png

Edited by SamuraiJack
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, kit said:

Not so crazy about the pink background, but I think the formatting is largely fixed. How's it working for y'all on mobile now?

It's no longer having the main colour zorchingly bright, so I'm especially thankful for such since it means I can actually look at the screen for more than ten seconds without getting eye strain (or the headache that starts appearing a minute later).  

One odd thing I've noticed on mobile (Android 11, OneUI 3.1, Samsung Galaxy S20+ running at 1080p 120Hz.  Chrome browser 89.0.4389. 105) is that as you're typing the text entry field will expand itself, but it won't auto-scroll the screen like it used to - you'll just start typing and not be able to see what you're writing unless you manually scroll down. 

Edit: oh yeah, one other thing that comes to mind - if we could get a dark mode, such would be greatly appreciated. 

Edited by WhiteWulfe
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, kit said:

It's going to be a neutral grey, as soon as I can figure out which element of the theme controls affects it. So far, nothing lines up with the indicated CSS selector, so I have reached out to tech support since it may be a bug.

Glad to hear it'll eventually end up as grey, that would be preferable to the pink color it is now. 

That said, I appreciate the hard work you've put in to restore things to mostly normal.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Much better! I don't even mind the pink. It is a soft, non-distracting color. Rather soothing! The formatting is better and it is nice to see a lot of the links back at the top. Thanks for your hard work!

• Like 3