• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hey everyone, here is another model on which I practiced marble painting as an alternative to regular stone. This 77634, Graveyard Statue was sculpted by Bob Ridolfi.

• By Metalchaos
      Since even cultists love fashion, I went with purple marble on this one. This is the Bones version of the 77139, Altar of Evil sculpted by Bob Olley.

• By Metalchaos
      Hey everyone, here's a two-piece model I painted for my current D&D campaign. Strongly attached to the Halloween theme 77540, Large Sarcophagus sculpted by Kevin Williams. A place of eternal rest, unless there are ghouls around.

• By lexomatic
      I've been wanting a few quick space saving buildings for  war gaming. I decided to make a few false fronts,  but use a simplified biscuit (instead of a tab like many paper models) to make them free standing. Rolling out the brick pattern would help. 
      These would be for my foam boards (insert link here sometime).  But it turns out my plan of 3 row buildings (8.25x 6 )with separate corner pieces isn't going to fit. Need to decide whether to split up into 2 building pieces  (5.5 in long x 6 in high) or do corner and 1 building and have them  connect. I also now need figure out whether to plan for an alley when I didn't in my boards. Hmm. Stay tuned.
    • By Grumpy Gnome
      Another “large collection of miniatures” kickstarters, reminiscent of the recent Blacklist Games Fantasy kickstarters.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nextlevelminiatures/next-level-miniatures-dragons-hoard-miniatures-vol-1/

I am tempted, even though it covers a lot of things we already have.

• Who's Online   19 Members, 1 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)