Fred is a good janitor.  He keeps the floors clear of bodies and other debris and if he takes an occasional bite of the living, it's but a fair wage.  Rumor has it he protects a glorious treasure for the eyes of only those who will see beauty in the darkness and filth

6 hours ago, The Steve said:

I came here to see a poop monster with a chainmail bikini and am SOOOOO DISAPPOINT!

To be clear, the above is an attempt at humor. great paintjob.

Fred apologizes for not performing, the goblin community went through a fetish phase of finger removal and she had to send out the bikini to the cleaners to get the fingers out of the rings! :lol:

In seriousness though Chainmail was a really good miniature series with a lot of excellent casts and poses that doesn't get enough attention I'm glad you like her!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The gnolls are my favorite.  I don't like the pikemen at all and a lot of the humans are boring... but ilove the troll, the gnolla the oytugh, actually the monsters in general were a lot nicer than the hominids 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darcstaar
      Ok.
      Prepping for the next Bones I WIP.
      The Eyes Have It!
      I have this in metal too, so I’m planning to do both together.  You can see I did some surgery on the metal one.  Lots of hole drilling after cleaning mold lines.

• By lexomatic
      I had a burst of mini painting and finished a bunch of minis this month - my first time painting I think since December 2020?
      Terraincrate (WIP)
      Crystal Peaks Campsite

Peaceful Park

Monster (WIP)

Bones Pygmy Mammoth (WIP) with toddler

Nolzurs Treant (WIP)

Bones graveyard terrain (WIP)

Bones High Rollers (WIP)

Not all of these have been sealed, some have not had matte coats yet.
      The "fire" from the Crystal Peaks set got lost during priming.
      Links to come when not in my phone. Surprised myself with this.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Brutogg Corpse-Eater, my first finished adventurer from the game Cursed City by Games Workshop.

Had a lot of fun painting this guy, I experimented by giving him grey-hued skin to represent his unhealthy eating habits (he eats zombies) and it worked better than I thought it would.
      Annoyingly though, I had to leave the bits under his coat unpainted (just couldn't get a brush up there), nobody will notice unless they turn him upside down, but it still bothers me that he's technically "Unfinished".

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Inarah
      Never heard of this before but it's a cool monster. Not sure when or where you'd run into one, but I bet it will be the most inconvenient time and place.   According to online sources they come in all colors, so I loosely based mine on a green iguana. 

• By Cicciopiu
      Hello forum Family, gonna show you my version of D'Vandra Lukesia, the metal one. I had hard time with her (but this is part of the fun, isn't?), so many tiny details and her face is sooo tiny 
      In any case I managed to paint her and I'm happy of she came out! 
      About the palette I chose the colors on the fly, started with the yellow skirt and simply add colors at the moment I needed to paint a detail, like the amaranth scarf, or the blue bag, the green vial, and so on.
      I hope you like her too :)

Hi-res pics

• Who's Online   7 Members, 2 Anonymous, 57 Guests (See full list)