• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for you comments everyone.

4 hours ago, Poilu_1914 said:

Very nice! Where do you get the foliage for the base? I need to make mine a bit more varied.

@Poilu_1914 I have that foliage for many years now and I can't remember who produce it. I don't have the original packing anymore. I thought it was Woodland Scenics and after looking at their website, I didn't find it. It's a mix of three different colors of crushed lichen; dark green, pale green and yellow.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Great Khan Artist said:

I painted this guy years ago. I'm going to have to dig him up to see how he compares with yours. 

Gale Force Nine and Noch/Ziterdes all make some great terrain blends. 

Good idea, I alway like to see other people version of a model I painted. Thanks for the recommendation on terrain foliage, I think Noch/Ziterdes have something very similar to what I use.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here’s the second Wizkids character model I painted for one of the players in my DnD group. I painted the armor using the NMM technique and added blood effect (not hers). This is a Nolzur’s Marvelous Miniatures 73542, Half-Orc female Fighter produced by Wizards of the Coast. I painted it with Reaper MSP paint. Happy International Hobby Day!

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Brutogg Corpse-Eater, my first finished adventurer from the game Cursed City by Games Workshop.

Had a lot of fun painting this guy, I experimented by giving him grey-hued skin to represent his unhealthy eating habits (he eats zombies) and it worked better than I thought it would.
      Annoyingly though, I had to leave the bits under his coat unpainted (just couldn't get a brush up there), nobody will notice unless they turn him upside down, but it still bothers me that he's technically "Unfinished".

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here’s the first Wizkids character model I painted for one of the players in my DnD group. I painted it with Reaper MSP paint. It was a fast paint job since he's eventually going to be moved around on the gaming table. This 72618, Human Wizard is a Wizkids D&D Nolzur’s Marvelous Miniatures. Have a great day. (it is missing the spell effect piece. I will paint it later).

• By Metalchaos
      Wizards of the Coast 88702 Gnome Infiltrator of the Thalos faction. This Chainmail Miniatures model was sculpted by Jerzy Montwill. The base is 20mm in diameter.

• By Kangaroorex
      Another little piece that I am happy to finally have completed.  I love these monsters and they are often in my dungeons but rarely seen and never sought after.  Hunting these is like hunting the garbage collector, you only do it when you think you threw out something valuable.  But there have been a couple of points where I wished I had a miniature for it and now that's resolved.  Hope you like him... I named him Fred 

• Who's Online   20 Members, 2 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)