• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By knarthex
      So....
      Cinder didn't work out for my return to hobbying, so I decided to try something a bit less ambitious....

Reading back through past projects, I saw one of the hangout minis of the month was Blacktounge, Gnoll Ranger from Reaper, and remembered that I had picked up this set at a paint day with the New England Miniatures folks at the Citadel games store....

I figure if I can follow my old WIP, I won't be stressing to much, and I will have another figure to add to the Frostgrave warband that was started so long ago,,,,

So the 2 got assembled and puttied, and now the never ending search for minor mold lines can begin when the putty is dry...

thanks for taking a look!
      Wish me luck!!!!

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here’s the second Wizkids character model I painted for one of the players in my DnD group. I painted the armor using the NMM technique and added blood effect (not hers). This is a Nolzur’s Marvelous Miniatures 73542, Half-Orc female Fighter produced by Wizards of the Coast. I painted it with Reaper MSP paint. Happy International Hobby Day!

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Brutogg Corpse-Eater, my first finished adventurer from the game Cursed City by Games Workshop.

Had a lot of fun painting this guy, I experimented by giving him grey-hued skin to represent his unhealthy eating habits (he eats zombies) and it worked better than I thought it would.
      Annoyingly though, I had to leave the bits under his coat unpainted (just couldn't get a brush up there), nobody will notice unless they turn him upside down, but it still bothers me that he's technically "Unfinished".

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here’s the first Wizkids character model I painted for one of the players in my DnD group. I painted it with Reaper MSP paint. It was a fast paint job since he's eventually going to be moved around on the gaming table. This 72618, Human Wizard is a Wizkids D&D Nolzur’s Marvelous Miniatures. Have a great day. (it is missing the spell effect piece. I will paint it later).

• By Metalchaos
      Wizards of the Coast 88702 Gnome Infiltrator of the Thalos faction. This Chainmail Miniatures model was sculpted by Jerzy Montwill. The base is 20mm in diameter.

• Who's Online   10 Members, 1 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)