For Aryanun

SaintRigger

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I got wicked cat allergies too.

Good news is that when I was much much younger and living at home, my sister brought a cat home. I was pretty sick for a few months, but soon my body acclimated and it wasn't a problem.

Plus now there are really decent OTC antihistimines that help.

Maybe my sweetie and I will get one. :)

I think she wants an all black cat... I'm fond of grey tabbys and tuxedo cats.

And to think I used to be a devout cat hater.

I'm the same way now.. I love pretty much anything with less than 8 legs (More than 8 legs is OK if it lives under water)

Anything else and I have a shakey understanding.

Growing up, I just never really liked cats much - kinda weird... untill I met "Charlie", the neighbor's cat who was just bound and determined to be my friend and break me of my prejudice. ;)

Kinda sounds like a disney movie

See, I am the exact opposite...I am an only child and raised with three cats. Needly to say, they became my suragate siblings. To this day, I call one of them my "son". (He is my cat and so I got the joy of caring for him...ie cleaning up the cat up-chuck...I guess my parents were getting me used to it for real kids some time in the future) ::P:

See, I am the exact opposite...I am an only child and raised with three cats. Needly to say, they became my suragate siblings. To this day, I call one of them my "son". (He is my cat and so I got the joy of caring for him...ie cleaning up the cat up-chuck...I guess my parents were getting me used to it for real kids some time in the future) ::P:

If you've found some way to get an infant to use a small plastic box with sand in it to go to the bathroom, instead of a diaper, I would love to know how.

::P: