• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Evilhalfling
      Started painting the stump critter for Spirit of the Forest (RCL) - but it wasn't done in time. 
      it seemed a little boring from the front and very busy with color on from the back. 
      So the young druid/wizard was painted to match. 

The Druid was supposed to be only monotone, but it was more fun to add color to the back.  

• By Marsya
      Needed a mini for my most recent D&D character. Since she has a pet rat this one fit the bill and it gave me an excuse to paint up one of my Kingdom Death minis. With the scale being a bit larger then the rest of the party, I kept the base she came with to avoid building one that would give additional height. 

I didn’t add her waist piece that added addl braids and skulls to keep her easier to use on the table. Pinning her gave me some fits as I haven’t done it too much with resin pieces. Anyway hope you like her. 

• By Inarah
      This was a fun little project from earlier this spring.  I added a branch to her tree to give it more dimension and more places to glue "leaves" to. 

Link to full frontal view
    • By Citrine
      This interesting mini is the Earthdawn Female Orc Beastmaster on Turtle from Hearthbreaker (SKU 323).  Not sure I like the red hair, especially in the picture it is quite bright, it is a bit more muted in real life.

• By TheOldGuard
      Greetings!

Vietnam Zombie with gun from Citadel Miniatures of old!

This was a limited release which was linked with both the Chainsaw Warrior board game & 40K Chaos.

Thanks for looking!

• Who's Online   23 Members, 0 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)