Reaper's (new Line of) Paints

mgmaranda

I know there was a press release about Reaper Producing a new line of even higher quality paints, it said that they were expected ot be released in the Spring but I ahve heard little of it since then. Does anyone else know anything about them any idea or rumor when they will be ready?

Thanks

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know they've been working on them pretty hard and being very very picky on the quality of the paint, which says good things to me.

I also know they won't do away with Pro paints, so you'll have two price points at which to buy you paints. Pro paints for your everyday game mini's and Master Paints for your show piece units..

should be cool.

Patrick "Mad Pat" Haughton

Dallas Texas

Alliance is listing a "Learn to Paint Kit #3" that will focus on NMM. If it's like the others, I'm betting it will have 10 or so paints, a couple of minis, and perhaps even some of the Master's series brushes all for about $30.

But that's just pure speculation on my part.

I wish I could use my paints. Right now it looks like I'll never get to paint again.  :down:

Babies tend to do that to your life for a bit. Give it some time. I know you try to get housework done while the little one is napping but at some point put the housework aside and just say, "One day a week I will use one of his naps to paint." Maybe then you will get some paint time in.

I'm sure if you asked Ladystorm she might be able to give you tips since I'm sure raising her littles she wanted time to paint too.

I wish I could use my paints. Right now it looks like I'll never get to paint again.  :down:

Babies tend to do that to your life for a bit. Give it some time. I know you try to get housework done while the little one is napping but at some point put the housework aside and just say, "One day a week I will use one of his naps to paint." Maybe then you will get some paint time in.

I'm sure if you asked Ladystorm she might be able to give you tips since I'm sure raising her littles she wanted time to paint too.

Unfortunately that's not going to happen any time soon. Try as I might to get time, "something" always comes up, and normally it involves my mom with one of her "we need to get this done now" things instead of letting me get things *I* need or want to get done.

Maybe when she leaves for a vacation (to California) in September I can get some painting in.

Ooo heres the mention of new super paints by Reaper Drreeeeeeeewwwwwwwllllllll excuse me ::P: Where is the Drewl Smily??

I luckily use my painting as a part time job sure money is not plenty but it works for my situation. now back to basing and dreaming of the new line of paints.

::):