Room share thread for Reapercon 2021

Chaoswolf

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the Embassy Suites rooms has opened up!  Sorry, I already snagged it!  I got two beds.

If anyone would like to claim a bed and split the bill with me, please dm me.

The reservation is Wens 01 checkin to Sun 05 checkout.  The split cost would be:  760.83/2 = $380.41.

Thanks,

Derek

UPDATE:  Aard_Rinn got the bed.  Thanks. 

Edited by ByDAM

Ok, so first off, this is not a room share post. It's an actual room at the Embassy Suite. My roommate & I both booked the day the rooms were initially offered & I've just hung on to this room (for some reason). I wanted to offer it to the people here on the forum vs just releasing it or other social sites. I'm more of a forum guy, so offer it to you guys & gals.

LMK what is a good time for you & we can work out details. Most likely, I'll release the room & the person can pick it up later. I'll announce the time when I'll release the room.

If no one wants it here, I'll post on the ReaperCon Facebook page & just let it go.

Looking forward to seein everyone that is going!

UPDATE: Room has been released. Sounds like someone got, just not the person, I was trying to deal with...

• Like 1

• Reaper User
3 hours ago, OmenKitten said:

Hi! I am looking for a room for the weekend (or as many days as I can get). I have medical conditions that make hotel hopping less than ideal, but I’m willing to work with what I can get. 

There may still be a room available on our ReaperCon block at the Embassy Suites onsite with the Denton Convention Center. I would call them and speak with Andrew or Dixie.  Phone: 940.243.3799 

On 7/22/2021 at 1:45 PM, OmenKitten said:

Thanks, ReaperAHawk!!!

Well, now as an update, I’ve got a queen set up for Wed night checking out Monday. If anyone wants to pitch in in exchange for room space, let me know. We’re gonna have a great time! 

If you're still looking for someone to room with, I'd be down I kind of forgot to book a room oops

On 7/26/2021 at 2:05 PM, incubusgames said:

If you're still looking for someone to room with, I'd be down I kind of forgot to book a room oops

Absolutely! Message me and I’ll connect with you over a faster medium of your choice ^_^; I don’t spend much time on here

• Like 1