Miniature Painting Masters

I didn't see this KS listed after a quick search.  I like the painters, and I like HD, but there's just so much free stuff out there now...

Miniature Painting Masters

2cca385c938632e3b9d95707a404f2ea_origina

3cbdf645fd2197bae50c230a14d56b3f_origina

Story

Welcome Table-Top Fans!

Welcome to the Miniature Painting Masters video series. Here you will learn the secrets of the world's best miniature painters!

We have partnered up with 4 of the best painters in the industry. Each one will paint 12 different miniatures to their highest level of quality. Then you, the backers, will choose 24 miniatures for us to paint on camera (6 models from each painter). This gives you the opportunity to select only the very best work from each painter!

NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED! This series is perfect for beginners and professionals alike. Our goal is to help you quickly improve your skills by building upon each subsequent lesson. Each video will introduce new skills and techniques to help you quickly master the art of miniature painting. By end of the series - you will be a miniature painting GOD!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ksbsnowowl
      This Kickstarter just launched for double-sided magnetic dungeon tiles. Similar to Ettinstone tiles, and aside from appearing to be a bit thinner, I can’t see why these wouldn’t work with Ettinstone tiles (I certainly plan to use them that way).

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/modularrealms/modular-realms-masters-of-the-waterways

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fallenknight/fallen-knight

Story
        Fallen Knight is a classic cooperative dungeon-crawler set in an outlandish dark fantasy world. Players take on the role of death knights, lost warriors who devour the memories of the dead for their silent gods. Once consumed, these long-forgotten memories can be used to unlock powerful, forsaken abilities. Alongside their mechanical advantages, these memories will be showcased in a beautifully realized artistic comic, revealing new insights into these dark lands..  Through a combination of its foreboding themes, exciting game mechanics, and unique artistic vision, Fallen Knight occupies an innovative space within the board game hobby, and we're so excited for you to be a part of it!

Story The Fallen Knights were created by the Gods with the sole purpose of acquiring and reliving lost memories, to better satiate the Gods' voyeuristic appetites. Like dogs on a leash, the Knights were bound by oath to track and consume specific memories, as demanded by their greedy masters. These lost memories -- once consumed -- would offer the Knights a rare, tender glimpse of life. Yet it was fleeting; when returned, they were reduced once more to lifeless husks by their hideous lords. And so it continued for an age, in an endless cycle of servitude, lifelessness and hate....
      Now, the Gods are gone. The curse is broken, and the Knights are free to live and relive any memories they encounter. But like bad dreams, these memories are vague and fractured. And so it's time to leave the realm of the Gods, for Fallen Knights must forge their own path, or be lost forever alongside the memories they covet.
        Corpses As you travel the world, you will absorb the memories of corpses - both found and defeated - in order to enhance your characters, freely developing them as you wish.
      You will spend 'life' to reanimate 'unsouled' Fallen Knights, mastering their bodies and upgrading their potential effect on the game.
        Damned sword The Fallen Knight's 'Damned Sword' can naturally morph into new weapons; you'll be able to access the martial abilities of any character class, as long as you've consumed the right memories!
        Gameplay Fallen knight is a 1-4 player cooperative dungeon crawler board game. The gameplay consists of strategic, visceral combat, embedded within a campaign-driven framework. Though consumed memories, players will unlock the abilities of dead adventurers, which they can then use in combat. Each ability is represented by a unique ability card, composed of an individual action, a character class and weapon type.                 
      Synergies are special active or passive skills that Fallen Knights will receive if they have multiple abilities of the same class or weapon type. With hundreds of ability cards and over 20 unique synergies, Fallen Knight provides a dynamic and exciting space for character creation, customization and optimization!
      Instead of dice, Fallen Knight utilizes a sub-action deck. With over 20 sub-action cards, players can flexibly tailor their strategy to best deal with their immediate foes!
      Monsters are controlled by a combination of Monster Action cards and Monster Behavior cards. Monster actions - unique to each creature in Fallen Knight - will dictate its actions during boss battle combat. Monster behaviors - drawn from a deck shared by all monsters in the game - will modify the monster's actions by adjusting damage range or type, changing targets, or activating a myriad of special abilities.

• By ironman1231
      Looks like Miniac will be doing something to promote this, which I think will likely take it to funded.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bamdungeondelvers/dungeon-delvers

I think the frogfolk are particularly fun, but they have a bunch of other stuff. Worth checking out, there's an early bird special for the STL files or the physical resin prints. Because they're doing it all in house, appears to have a pretty quick turnaround too. 

• By lexomatic
      This looks pretty fun. Apologies for formatting on my phone and stuff got lost. They pay a living wage
    • By Brindelwald Miniatures
      Hi everyone,

Firstly I´m pleasured to take part of this forumm . My name is Alvaro Gonzalez and Im a spanish miniatures sculptor, for last year I have been sculpting some miniatures and the time has come to pre lunch my first kickstarter campaign that I will launch in two weeks around.

This deal with 32mm scale (23mm tall to eyesline) resin fantasy miniatures for wargames, collectors and painting. It will be a small project of 9 dwarves miniatures.

It would be great having the support of this community for carrying on my brand.

You can keep posted about news in our facebook , I will post news every week.

https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/Games-Toys/Brindelwald...
      instagram.com/brindelwaldminiatures/
      I show you a small sample. Thank you.

• Who's Online   15 Members, 1 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)