Necropolis Crypt Bats Troop

Lord Baasen

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very Nice looking troop. VERY NICE! Although in game it would be a pricey troop but well worth it. And as for the bases, I think it adds itself to a barren wasteland very good job.

What did you use on the CB Lord's Base?

MMmmm... barbaqued crypt bats. And with Thier fast Mov they'll be there no time flat, delivered right to your door.

Thanks gang, for all your comments.

Yup the Lord's Base was needs something, maybe some sand/gravel ~ I'll spruce it up after GENCON. Oh, the base is greenstuff.

Nope, they're for auction and the moment I considered taking them with me to GENCON, the universe and it's sick sense of humour would pull something on me.

The troop is really worth it, if you're flanking a soft target e.g. not Infantry Crusaders. Shuddup Kelcore. They'd be ideal for taking out Archers.

Very true, Archer Killers they are. Good for singeling out a solo that has seperated himself also.

I don't think I would ever be able to paint something like that then get rid of it. I guess I'm a little setimental with my minis.