Bold Miniatures - Ismael's Collection (Resin and STL)

Been watching the previews for this on Bold's Instagram,  Some crazy cute models, this time sculpted by  Ismael Nieto.  I'm particularly fond of Bisa and Tori, the winners of the dino race, and the BatPacker is too cute.  Resin cast and STL like their last several releases.  I've picked up their STLs before and been very happy, Planning to try to swing for at least one in resin this time, though shipping from Sweden hurts.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/boldminiatures/ismaels-collection

image.png.be5bd837e35bb573ea7ce8e195c3f35d.pngimage.png.86fdeb4a5afd9beec667a852553f69df.pngimage.png.37ee69c651da8beb248173142b472392.png

Edited by Cygnwulf
Pledges closed - funded
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to keep an eye on this.  I backed an earlier one with the busts and their quality is excellent.  Really want the Dino racer and Batpacker.  Have to wait and see if end of the month finances will allow. it. :down:

• Like 1

Trying to decide if I like Mindless well enough to buy for the pre-cast clear resin cap, or if I want to go through the hassle of printing in clear resin myself.

Maybe this is a project where I make my own mold and do a resin pour...

Edited by Clearman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Clearman said:

Trying to decide if I like Mindless well enough to buy for the pre-cast clear resin cap, or if I want to go through the hassle of printing in clear resin myself.

Maybe this is a project where I make my own mold and do a resin pour...

Mindless is very good looking... I'm tempted... 

They were happy to let the Vancouver group purchase the STL files for club use, and seems like they are for this one too. So we're going for a club-use-only group purchase on the STL files. The pterodactyl hug is just so damn cute!

• Like 2
55 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

They were happy to let the Vancouver group purchase the STL files for club use, and seems like they are for this one too. So we're going for a club-use-only group purchase on the STL files. The pterodactyl hug is just so damn cute!

I really like that one myself. I was going to buy the other ones before but totally spaced off pledging. Since I have a damn good 3d printer now, I may just go in for both KS products.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jadeite
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mojibakeminiatures/pick-a-prop-vol2-naturalia-compendium

Similar to the Fantastik Plant & Rock Scatter KS from PrintYourMonster, this KS offers lots of plants and rocks. They have a 20€ EB for 240 files.
    • By Gadgetman!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/859512613/sun-and-moon/description

Story
      Welcome everyone to the Kickstarter campaign for Sun & Moon. Two highly detailed 1:20 scale (90mm) resin kits  cast in high quality resin. Sun Is roughly 100mm to the top of his head!
      Sun & Moon comparisment: Sun stands at nearly 100mm!!!
      This has been the project that has been the longest in the works and also our most expensive one to date! We could really use your help to bring these two kits onto the market so we do hope that you like what you see and will be able to back us and help us spread the word! :)
      Story
      Many years back, the idea to do some themed knights popped into my head and out of all of those, Sun & Moon were the ones that really stuck and kept coming back in my thoughts.  The idea to do two characters that are opposites of each other in every way really appealed to me. 
      Sun
      You have the Sun Knight, devout follower of the Sun God, a fiery and strong warrior with everything about him representing his deity. I can just see him painted in bright and warm colours that embody the very essence of the Sun!
      Moon
      And then you have the Moon Knight, a cool and brooding figure that operates under the cover of darkness, guided by the wisdom of the Moon Goddess. Very much a deadly warrior in her own right! Painted in moody hues that represent the colours that only moonlight can shower the world in.

• By Marvin
      DCC Dying Earth

A DCC RPG boxed set, officially licensed by the estate of Jack Vance. Adventure with IOUN Stones and The Excellent Prismatic Spray!

Yikes, the resolution did not hold. I tried. Just click the link lol.

Thinking about doing this one; while I found Vance kinda torturous to read, the world is fantastically fun. And I think it'd work really well with the good things I've heard about DCC, so I could give that a try in general.
    • By King Games
      Hi everyone, I wanted to share that we have just launched the third Dunkeldorf Kickstarter! Our last Kickstarter was focusing on "The Prancing Peacock" more or less a full tavern setting. 

Our new Kickstarter still focuses on the town of Dunkeldorf, but this time it's all about a Brewer "Sven Wentzel" who's also the leader of a ruthless gang of thugs. There's also more focus on the mutants that dwell in the sewers beneath the town. Finally, the third "Faction" for this campaign is Witch Hunters and their Hired Swords who are en route towards Dunkeldorf to root out the mutants they've heard continued rumours about. 

The Kickstarter can be found here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kinggames/the-kingpin-of-dunkeldorf - With our last 2 campaigns we unlocked a lot of Stretch Goals and included a bunch of extra free miniatures, accessories and pets and we hope to achieve the same this time! 🙂

• By Rotten
      A Discordance with Dzyvatz

Thanks for your support. This adventure is ready to print at the completion of the Kickstarter.

Our first adventure, Secrets of the World Harvesters, is offered as PWYW during the Kickstarter. Observe the quality and back if it pleases you.

<commerce link removed>

• Who's Online   22 Members, 2 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)