Very nice work. Thanks for sharing. I've always liked the majority of figures from the Warlord range. You really don't see enough of them being painted (or if they are, not enough photos being shared).

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Chaoswolf
      I finished Mason Thornwarden a little earlier today. He's painted up to a (hopefully) decent tabletop standard. I've been reading a lot about Rangers of Shadowdeep on various blogs all over the internet; I can neither confirm nor deny that is what may have led to his selection for the paintbrush.

Let me know what you think of him, please.

• By bblythe84
      I painted her up as a fun project. Let me know what you think. 

I am trying to improve my painting abilities.

The purple marking on her thigh was supposed to be a skull tattoo, it didn't really work as well as I had hoped.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here's my second 06132, Skeleton swordsman. This Warlord Necropolis Grunt was sculpted by Kevin Williams. Like the first one I painted, the lightning on its sword is freehand painting. These huge swords are great canvas to elaborate all kinds of effects.

• By planetmut
      Her face is way lighter in real life. In the pics she looks like she's got stubble...

• By Samedi
      Painted that one in 2017, but never made pictures of him. But last weekend he got a gig as a model in the photography class. So finally: Picture! Yay!

I used fluorescent paints for his eye sockets, so they glow under UV-light. 

• Who's Online   10 Members, 1 Anonymous, 82 Guests (See full list)