Wargames Atlantic design a box

Not a Kickstarter, but Wargames Atlantic, manufacturers of hard plastic kits you can assemble in a variety of ways is looking for help from the community to choose a new kit to make. Voting has begun. There are even a few suggestions I made up there, try to guess which ones. The winning choice will be made into a future kit, with design input by the person who suggested it. There's something for everyone, so go cast your votes. 

• Like 3
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Lidless Eye said:

Dang, I haven't seen my suggestion, Medieval Cossacks (suitable for Historicals, Fantasy, and Pulp) even pop up as a choice yet.

Ah, they popped up this round.

• Like 1

My suggestion is in the top 12! Go vote for "Hooded/Robed monks/cultists" right now! 

I chose something with wide appeal. These guys could be evil modern cultists, evil post apocalyptic cultists, robed kitbashed space priest-warriors (Dark Angels), Dark Ones worshippers, friars/monks. I want to arm them with daggers, a chalice, staves, books and scrolls and an ankh. Why an ankh? Cut the top off and you have Christian monks. I really want to be able to kitbash these guys with the rest of Wargames Atlantic range. Give them guns or blasters or whatever suits your fancy. Male and female torsos, heads and possibly arms. Maybe a tentacle or two. Everything needs more tentacles. 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Great Khan Artist said:

My suggestion is in the top 12! Go vote for "Hooded/Robed monks/cultists" right now! 

Male and female torsos, heads and possibly arms. 

Hmmm. I hadn’t considered this set would include females, as wargames Atlantic has said in comments that they may do female sets but wouldn’t do mixed sets of male and female. They have said it would limit choices for one or the other as they would need to be distinct and seperate parts. 

I didn’t vote for cultists as the Frostgrave ones are not bad, and plastic.

I voted for landsknecht ogres… as I can use them in my pathfinder campaign and there was not a whole lot of other fantasy choices. That and I think these will look cool. But since the majority of things that made it to the final round are scifi…I’m guessing a sci-fi choice will win it. 

• Like 1

I suggested Ottomans (Janissaries)… but in hindsight I wish I had suggested Tinker Gnomes.

Landsknect Ogres came as a real surprise to me.

Also, I hope their April Fools Day joke of Napoleonic civilian women becomes a reality rather than just a joke.

Edited by Grumpy Gnome
  • Like 5
On 5/23/2021 at 3:32 PM, Grumpy Gnome said:

I suggested Ottomans (Janissaries)… but in hindsight I wish I had suggested Tinker Gnomes.

Landsknect Ogres came as a real surprise to me.

Also, I hope their April Fools Day joke of Napoleonic civilian women becomes a reality rather than just a joke.

One should never be surprised by Landsnect Ogres.

They wear bright colors and are very LOUD!

• Like 1
  • Haha 6