D'Vandra Lukesia - SKU: 03784

That is a fantastic figure! The face came out excellent and the color choices work very well. For hard to reach spaces I found this brush from the Princeton brush company works really well to get around corners/under robes.

Screen Shot 2021-04-21 at 10.26.15 AM.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thank you everyone, I'm glad you like her!

3 hours ago, Metalchaos said:

It must have been very hard to reach her face with her arm in the way.

sub assembly :ph34r:

3 hours ago, Poilu_1914 said:

Screen Shot 2021-04-21 at 10.26.15 AM.png

whaaaaaat? now this is nice!

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By EvilJames
      So here they are. The Ogre Squad. You can see the WIP here.

I love how nonchalant and casual this guy looks.

especially when compared to this guy.

The oldest of my ogres. Metal and unfinished for years because I was just never happy with him. 

another angry ogre
      fond of the face(s) on this guy and also the pig. The rope on the barrel was a little frustrating though. It had a mold line right down its length and even though I wasn't doing much line cleaning for these guys that was both a hard one to fix and a hard one to ignore.

the bones black ogre has the best grumpy ogre face. He painted up nicely with very little clean up to ignore.

the other metal ogre Kagunk and his amazing shield. This guy sat just primed for a good long while as I just was never sure how to handle the shield face. The older chieften's club face was easier since it was always going to look like wood, but this I had to think about a bit. I think it works pretty well.

a few attempts at a group shot. Bigger minis are hard to keep all in focus at once.
      There it is then. There are a couple of details I see I still need to do and the metal chieftains need to be sealed. But otherwise that is it for this lot. I did by the other ettin in bones and I might order the other ogre leader and I think I have a bones half ogre around somewhere.  If I paint them I may update this with new squad members. We will see.
    • By ced1106
      I backed their previous Halfling Yeoman riding chickens 😁 so figured I'd give them a shoutout!

TAG - Gobudai, Riders of the Shimmering Horde.  28mm Old School Goblin Warg rider miniatures. Metal.

"Pledges at £85, and over will be upgraded to our, FREE WORLDWIDE shipping service."

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/chickstaterii/tag-gobudai-riders-of-the-shimmering-horde

• By Mckenna35
      Short Kickstarter from Bad Squiddo games for female Soviet troopers for WWII gaming.  Thiis expands their existing range and adds troops clad for winter.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/badsquiddogames/women-of-ww2-soviet-russia-28mm-miniatures

Story
      Hello! This is a Kickstarter to increase our existing WW2 Soviets range. Already massively popular since the first wave launch of 2016, we decided it needs reinforcements! The miniatures are sculpted and master cast, so this project is to cover the funds of production moulds and the initial casts.

BORING BUT IMPORTANT TECHNICALS - The miniatures are 28mm scale and cast in extremely high quality white metal. Everything is single piece where possible. They come without bases supplied but with moulded on small puddle  bases (easy to chop off if you wish to). And of course -   they are compatible with the similar male miniatures from other manufacturers. They are supplied unpainted - so you can either paint them yourself or simply bring out the detail with an ink wash.

Shipping is charged in addition to your pledge, AFTER THE CAMPAIGN, scroll to the bottom for more information. Please don't add the shipping cost during the campaign. EU Customers be aware of additional import fees, more on that later too.
    • By Kangaroorex
      Another little piece that I am happy to finally have completed.  I love these monsters and they are often in my dungeons but rarely seen and never sought after.  Hunting these is like hunting the garbage collector, you only do it when you think you threw out something valuable.  But there have been a couple of points where I wished I had a miniature for it and now that's resolved.  Hope you like him... I named him Fred 

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here is my spirit of the forest 02690, Owlbear. It was sculpted by Jason Wiebe. I placed it on a 50mm base and painted it with Reaper MSP paint.
      I already had painted this model 10 years ago, you can see the other version here.

• Who's Online   15 Members, 2 Anonymous, 63 Guests (See full list)