Harbinger #11

Lord Baasen

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda pricey at 45 or 55 pounds for a 1 year subscription yeah?

That's approx $110 US if I'm remembering my conversions....or am I off key...

Is there something I'm missing on this subscription?

Mmm, did you miss the limited edition figures that come with the subscription?

It's about $75 - $90, unless the exchange rates gone mad. Still pricey, admittedly. it's only a little new mag and I don't think they have a US distributor yet.

Harbinger is currently being distributed in the US by ACD out Madison Wisconsin. They are one of the largest games distributors in the US.

I just need to ask, was there an article on the Thunderboltmountain/Tom Meier miniatures?

Yep, you've got three very nicely painted elves in said article too!

On another note- Yes. They screwed up and switched Mengu's and my names around in regards to our respective Origins entries. They will be notified of the error. On the one hand, it's a lil amusing, and made me chuckle. On the other hand, it's international exposure for the both of us, and I'd love if they clarified thier mistake at some point.

On yet another hand, there's more of my minis than just my Origins entry in this issue! Page 35 was a pleasant suprise to say the least. Those Skeletal Warriors puttin the hurt on the Crusaders on the bridge? Yep, those be mine... ::D:

I just need to ask, was there an article on the Thunderboltmountain/Tom Meier miniatures?

Yep, you've got three very nicely painted elves in said article too!

My elves??? Or just three elves from various peoples?

There's many from other folks besides you, including Skya! But yeah, three of yours are represented! ::D:

And a big congrats to Rodnik as well for his Demon Prince making it in there as well! Great job, Kev! biggrin.gif

Thanks, Kel. I really didn't expect to see that one in there. However, the owner of my FLGS (the guy I painted it for) was absolutely stoked to the gills to see it in there. It's a member of his chaos army.

It looks like I may have another in next month's, judging by Mark's response to another entry. We'll see. No tellin' with those guys, I guess.

I have to admit, it was pretty neat seein' my name in a mini magazine...*sniff

Congrats to all of you guys for your recognition. I was goin' through the mag pointing the pics out to my wife, "I know that guy, and that guy, AND THAT GUY"......she was laughing at me being so tickled over all y'all's stuff.