Iain Lovecraft's Feywood

jadeite

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Campaign has started

It was also the first time I was able to snatch the timelord pledge, though I'm not the only one.

timelord.png

timelords.png

And it seems MMF wasn't able to handle the stress. Brings back memories ...

ed5e278e337da028d813b1ee20f5a7ec_origina

Edited by jadeite
removed link
  • Like 2

On 5/4/2021 at 8:39 PM, SamuraiJack said:

His terrain is always great.. I've not been a fan of his mini style..  I also HATE the MMF crowd funding system...

MMF KS doesn't feel like a kickstarter more like just buying something. Like a sale.

On 5/4/2021 at 9:22 PM, Knight of the Dinner Table said:

I backed DESPITE it being on MMF because I love the terrain and like some of the minis (and Iain is a great guy, too).

That he is. I backed Asian and Desert and for Frost I bailed out and kept it at one dollar for support. I wished he would make it possible to buy only terrain or miniatures. Elves are not my thing. Maybe if he does something fitting my projects I will back again. That said, he always delivers and his comunication is top notch.

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.