77090 Mason Thornwarden

Chaoswolf

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Chaoswolf
      I finished Ape-X this evening, I figure he'll go well with the mad scientist group of figures that I'm slowly working on. His base was warped pretty badly, and even boiling it didn't help, so I chopped it off and rebased him on a resin base that looks like a wrecked lab.

Like most of my stuff, he's painted for tabletop; I hope you like him.

• By Chaoswolf
      I knocked out some random pieces of scenery last night. Everything was washes and dry brushing.
       I  hope you like them.

First up is a heavily damaged Jersey barrier made by Secret Weapon miniatures.  

Next are 2 grave stones from craft store Halloween village sets. The one on the left I repainted then did washing and drybrushing. The one on the right i intentionally did a sloppy job of painting so that some of the original colors were still visible, then i weathered it like the other one.

I'm not sure where I got this table from, but it looked like it would be pretty quick to spruce up, so I  did. 

Let me know what you think, please.
    • By Chaoswolf
      I wanted to just get something done, so I did this ghost up in about an hour. I did go back and try to do a little OSL on the tombstone where it was phasing through it. Basing was an extra 20 minutes or so.

It's nothing spectacular,  but it'll look good on the table.

• By Chaoswolf
      This is actually a 54mm miniature; it was made by GW for their long OOP Inquisitor game. It came as a pet/sidekick for the mutant character Quovandius.
      I got the pair of them for $1.50 at a store clearance sale. While going through boxes the other day, I found the rat, but not the other figure. I decided the rat would make an excellent mad scientists experiment, so I painted it up. Please let me know what you think.

• By Chaoswolf
      This an old D&D miniatures Bonded Fire Summoner that I cleaned up the basic paintjob it came with. This was mostly done to knock out something quick to get back into painting. Basic tabletop.

Lots of dust, I really need to clean out the lightbox....