WhiteWulfe

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

I like the orange!

I was pleasantly surprised at just how nicely that orange came out.  I don't remember the base mix ratios, but I'm fairly certain it was a combination of Sunrise Orange and Dragon White, maybe with a drop of Heart THrob Pink as well.  Then middle layer was 3 drops of Sunrise Orange to 2 drops of Heart THrob Pink, which gives a rather vibrant orange ^_^  I honestly don't recall what I used for the highlight, but I'm going to guess Dragon White with Sunrise Orange.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Darcstaar
      So, I have had a good experience with RCL this year.  I came into it late in January, and have already cleared 31 minis.  That is almost twice my usual yearly production.  Then I thought I knocked it out of the park last year with 50.  If I continue this pace I hope to finish 100+ minis this year.  My motivation is to plow through Bones I Kickstarter minis.  Because I have all my B3/4/5 minis waiting, and just added my pledged Bones 6 stuff to the list!

Not including my Quarterlies, here is my planning list for May.  Points listed to the left.

May 
      10 Trio Galladon
      7 Duo Anval Half Orc Fighter.
      5 New Release Old Kobold
      4 Theme Scales/Claws - owlbear?
      4 Limited Palette - purple, brown, blue-Mummy
      3 Monster - Kobold Metal
      3 PC - Almaran
      1 Freebie-? Ral Partha Kobold
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting a Jungle Elf Warrior from Durgin Paint Forges Elves of Inneath range.

Pretty happy with him overall, although he's a little washed out in the piccys (He's got awesome abs in hand!).
      Gotta remember in future to not use metallics for their face-masks though, it just doesn't work right.

As always, and comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By R2ED
      Still have to base. 
      Still feel like show needs more. 

Anyone think the lines on the cape needs to be dark lined instead of white? 

• By potus98
      The Ivar Dwarf Priest hammer appears incomplete as if it didn't get enough plastic in the mold. Perhaps this is a short shot. See pic of my mini's hammer compared to a completed example.

Q: Is this common for Reaper Bones minis? Do people usually seek a replacement or use green stuff to sculpt up the missing portion?

The Anirion Elf Wizard has a strange curtain effect between the staff and the robe. Unsure if this mini was sculpted like this or if this is also a mold-making error. See pic of situation.

Q: How would you approach this strange nether land of material between the staff and the robe? Carve out what should be a gap? Paint a vertical black 'gap'? Other?

Thank you for helping a new Reaper painter.

Edit: Q: Should we still follow the 150k image size limit per rules, or do y'all usually post a little better resolution?

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, this is 02473, Aramil the Elf Sorcerer sculpted by Sandra Garrity. I like the shoulder pads and the way the overcoat is textured. I went with a reddish color for the staff to complement the colors of the clothes.

• Who's Online   2 Members, 1 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)