Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
I few years ago I emptied a can of spray foam for some hills. I decided to hack up one to see if I could do some scatter that was more rock pile than grassy hill like I've previously done (insert link to foam experiments thread).
About a month ago I hacked the foam hill, and last night I glued it to a dead DVD as a base and clamped it.
This is what it looks like now.
I'm going to let it dry a bit more then give it some goop, then a modge seal. Then drybrush, and maybe some flock.
Fun little piece. I attempted to paint it in the style of Costa Rican coffee wagons. It was a real challenge, given the irregularities of the wheel surface. I wish it had a donkey, goat or ox to pull it.
It will stand upright by itself on some surfaces, but I stuck a block under it to stabilize during photography.
I got few pieces to add to my previous set due to SW closing.
Here's my WIP thread for all of them. These most recent pieces start on p5.
WIP is where the work starts in this thread.
Dark Depths: WIP SHOWOFF
Dungeon Dwellers: WIP SHOWOFF
Brinewind: WIP SHOWOFF
Brinewind Extras: WIP SHOWOFF
Charnel Pit of the Ghoul Queen: WIP SHOWOFF
Dwarf King's Crypt : WIP p4, 7-10 SHOWOFF
Shadows of Ravenhome: WIP SHOWOFF
Spiders of Emrith Kul: WIP SHOWOFF
Adventuring kids: WIP SHOWOFF
Arakoth the Ancient: WIP SHOWOFF
Handmaidens: WIP SHOWOFF
Yog Sothoth: WIP SHOWOFF
Maybe more I don't remember yet
Starting with a dry fit of 19507 Spiders of Emrith Kul encounter set.
Not sure what to do with those bodies in webs on the slot. Need to go back and look at the pics to see if I should cut them or see if I have a spare slotta base to stand them up.
Backdrop is a black cardstock.
Who's Online 9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)