Very good work! I like the colorful adventurers wagon.

I really like the griffon, I'm going to have to get one of those.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Inarah said:

Nice work, thanks for sharing!

Thank you, Inarah.

1 hour ago, Chaoswolf said:

Very good work! I like the colorful adventurers wagon.

I really like the griffon, I'm going to have to get one of those.

Thank you, Chaoswolf. I looked up pictures of vardos before painting it, and they are all bright and cheerful looking.

The griffon is such a fun and dynamic sculpture, I bought another one. I recommend wrapping the clear stand in masking tape before painting the body. And there are a ton of mould lines between his toes and along his beak. But so much fun once the work part is done 😁

• Like 2

Nice work GW!  love the wagon and the nightmare/hell hounds!  now you just need the horses for the cart done up as nightmares just browsing small souls while they wait for the cart to move!

• Like 2
22 hours ago, AlonTey said:

Fur on the griffon is especially good and the water'y base is very clever!  For sure inspiration if I ever pick that one up.

Thank you AlonTey. The griffon was a lot of fun to paint. I thought of his base as a piece of sky, but since bald eagles live near water, he could be diving to grab a fish. Hmmm... inspiration ideas for the other one ::):💡

18 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Good job on all!

Thank you, Glitterwolf!

4 hours ago, Kangaroorex said:

Nice work GW!  love the wagon and the nightmare/hell hounds!  now you just need the horses for the cart done up as nightmares just browsing small souls while they wait for the cart to move!

Thank you Kangaroorex! Maybe I will take some pictures of the Nightmare between the shafts of the vardo later, with the hell hounds racing along too. Zoom!

• Like 1