Reaper's Paints: Your Preference?

So Reaper has several paint lines at this time.

Do you prefer the original traid organization? The new Bones organization? The Pathfinder boxed sets?  Something else?  

When not using the triads, do you experiment with the colors or check out how other companies use similar colors, including the other line of Reaper paints, and try to follow along.

I tend to prefer the Reaper Bones line, as that's the one I have the most of.  No opi ions on the Pathfinder line, since I haven't tried them out. 

Triads are interesting and useful, but I tend to just roll with my colour choices, or mix if I have to. 

3 hours ago, JoeGKushner said:

Do you prefer the original traid organization? The new Bones organization? The Pathfinder boxed sets?  Something else?  

When not using the triads, do you experiment with the colors or check out how other companies use similar colors, including the other line of Reaper paints, and try to follow along.

I have paint from all the Reaper lines, even the discontinued ones, since I have been a customer for 20+ years. They are all more or less the same IMO and I mix and match freely.  Yes, I experiment with the colors, vary from the triad system (it is good for what it does) and sometimes play with other brands.  I haven't used all the Pathfinder colors but there are some good ones in those sets. 

Not a fan of the Fast Palettes, because I don't necessarily want to buy 5-6 colors someone else picked out, but if I was a newbie starting a paint collection it might interest me more.  One of the nice things about Triads is you know those colors were made to work together. 

• Thanks 1