Here is a tabletop elven trio. I am satified they will help fill out the ranks of my eerie forest setting...

I liked these better than the other wizkids elves I painted - mostly because the cloaks seemed less rediculously billowy. Pretty decent depth to details too.They seem very elvy to me. sElves_front1.thumb.JPG.1d6f5e540839c6f8a1bc2627f2713792.JPG

Elvesback1.JPG

• Like 18

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Grumpy Gnome
      After winning a Wizkids Half-Orc Paladin as part of a larger eBay auction I decided to convert it into something else. The scale of the head seemed too small so I replaced that. And the sword did not look quite right so I replaced that. Then whilst painting I got the idea to give it that Brotherhood of Steel rusty red look and suddenly I saw a Medieval Fantasy version of Paladin Danse from Fallout 4. 

However, I am not sure others will see the same resemblance I do.

• By 72moonglum
      Good evening all you Reaper Spirits!

So just finished these two, that I think to belong in a single blister, but not quite sure.  Ral Partha High Elf fighters, a male and female.  With High Elves, I always have color issues, but end up invariably towards blues and grays.

Just a few of a great number of elf figures Chris FitzPatrick sculpted for Partha back in the day!
      Enjoy!
    • By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here’s the second Wizkids character model I painted for one of the players in my DnD group. I painted the armor using the NMM technique and added blood effect (not hers). This is a Nolzur’s Marvelous Miniatures 73542, Half-Orc female Fighter produced by Wizards of the Coast. I painted it with Reaper MSP paint. Happy International Hobby Day!

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here’s the first Wizkids character model I painted for one of the players in my DnD group. I painted it with Reaper MSP paint. It was a fast paint job since he's eventually going to be moved around on the gaming table. This 72618, Human Wizard is a Wizkids D&D Nolzur’s Marvelous Miniatures. Have a great day. (it is missing the spell effect piece. I will paint it later).

• By Kangaroorex
      This was just a little project I wanted to give a try to.  I am still getting used to bones and wizkids plastics and this looked sort of fun.  I decided on blue because it looked sort of Fey and made the mini look shadowy 

Lots of mold lines on this one!  There're everywhere and not in the best of locations, like right across the face.  Still I could have done better contrast here but one not sure how something that is supposed to walk in shadows!

Anyway, enjoy!

• Who's Online   18 Members, 4 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)