Agreed, that's some good weathering on her cape. 

Between her and Knochengard, Dreadmere seems to have a much more severed-head-based economy than most places!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kangaroorex
      I have wanted to paint this one since I first saw it and it's probably the reason I bought the Dreadmere expansion.  It was a really fun paint and during the entire process I imagined this pair slogging through the mire from small town to hamlet and even single dwellings bringing news and exchanging trade goods between people isolated by their environment.  It's a lonely job, just him and his tortoise buy someone has to do it...

Hope you all enjoy it too.

• By Iridil
      Here is some more February painting - a bones IV crone with her black cat out of the familiar pack. Of course it was after pics that I noticed the bare spot on the base!

• By Maledrakh
      Your party is travelling through the swamps when you hear a strange croaking noise...it sounds a bit like "wakkawakkawakka...fruit"

The giant frogs from the Dreadmere expansion.

More pics below

• By R2ED
      @ShantyShakin i took some inspiration from your work and decided to keep mine close.  Thanks for the idea! 

I'm going to do a couple of parts here.  
      Currently I'm in the base layer stage and just got all the colors down.  Will be washing and highlighting next.  Thought it might be cool to see the before and after this time. 

• Who's Online   9 Members, 1 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)