Jump to content

Meet Bob the Bobarian: based and done


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

    • By R2ED
      I'm going to consider these done.  I'll base another time, but paint wise.. done. 
       

       

       

       

       

    • By R2ED
      Okay, so maybe he's not smelling his cloak.  But it sure did make a fun alternate for why he's posed like that. 
       

       
      I didn't do my normal battle report because i neglected to take photos while i was going.  I'm happy with this guy.  Kept it very very simple.  I'll still have to base him and a little clean up on the cloak, but overall I'm happy with him. 
       

    • By R2ED
      Since i didn't have my paints with me while on break, i was hungry to get back to it.  I guess i wasn't as full of turkey and stuffing as i thought. 
       

       
      As I'm posting this, i saw on his left leg that he's got an unpainted seal.  Dang it! 
       
      I made the bands on the blade smaller. 
      Added more metal details. 
      Added more accent color. 
      Tested two new paint color (silver grey, red. And German Grey). Each did great. 
       
      His backpack gave me some trouble.  I was gluing it on, but the post didn't push in and then it broke off.  Ended up doing some surgery back the but it's on. 
       
       

       

       

       

       

       

       
       
       
       
       
    • By R2ED
      Got another one in this week.  I'm on a roll!
       
      Still doing my work on these marines looking for a color combo I really like.  I completed Red, Blue, Green, and Black.  I've got 2 more color schemes to test, which are Grey and White.  We'll see in the coming days how much energy I've got for them.
       
      This one came out pretty good. 

       
      I still need to base and touch up his sword with more color, but he's pretty much done outside of that.  Enough for me to post in WIP.
       
      The process was pretty good and I'm learning that these sub-assemblies help a TON in getting to those insanely hard to reach spots.  I took pictures of what the sub assembly looks like just to what my method was and hopefully helps others struggling.  
       

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

       


    • By R2ED
      Finished the Paint job on another marine.  I'll need to come up with a cool base.  I planned out this time black, red, yellow, blue colors. 
       
      Here's the first one of this set up. 

       
      Here's the purebred. 
       
      Give me feedback.  If you'd like this black background let me know.
       





  • Who's Online   6 Members, 1 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...