Midlam Miniatures : Sisters of the Kraken Cult

I barely received my last campaign pledge from Midlam that already it has something that caught my interest.

Sisters of the Kraken Cult. The female counterparts of the previous "Onslaught of the Cult of the Kraken Lord" and "Cultists of the Kraken Lord". (I now have some regret of not getting it)

52761f7b7a7c8dd5102e0806522671b4_origina

What's also interesting is the optional add-on of fish folk.

f27578c06a0b6b94ad9d4326354e948f_origina

Brinewind is going to have some interesting neighbors.

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 5
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a no-brainer for me. I dig cultists and I dig the fish folk so in for both.

These guys do small KS but they always delivery, almost always on time, and the communications are good.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, JoeGKushner said:

This was a no-brainer for me. I dig cultists and I dig the fish folk so in for both.

These guys do small KS but they always delivery, almost always on time, and the communications are good.

Ditto.

I may have spent tons more on Reaper campaigns, but Midlam is the one I pledged most often (16 times!) for the quality, value, usefulness and originality.

• Like 3

I am sad they do not have a fish men by themselves pledge,  I just see no need for tentacle cultists. The fish guys are perfect for a campaign I am thinking of running. 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Citrine said:

I am sad they do not have a fish men by themselves pledge,  I just see no need for tentacle cultists. The fish guys are perfect for a campaign I am thinking of running. 

Private message them. I'm sure they'd be willing to swap out the cult for the fishmen or something simliar.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jadeite
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/printablescenery/hagglethorn-hollow-stl-files

Looks like Printable Scenery will be doing another KS.
    • By Cranky Dog
      Right on the heels of their last shipped campaign, Midlam Miniatures is back. After several years of halflings, the gnomes are back!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662635043/gnomes-a-class-of-their-own

Also available in different pledge combos, two of the older campaigns:

I already own this one from 2018 (Common - Garden Gnomes):

Royal Court of the Common (Garden) Gnomes (2019):

• By Scylla Models
      Kickstarter Live

DDF Models is back in collaboration with Scylla Models presenting you new models for your collection. If you want to know more about us visit our website.

A 100mm {Scale 1:18} models kit for artists/collectors and wargaming, cast in resin. Collectable Miniatures.

Kickstarter Live

• By Iridil
      More from May - the cultist pair 77518. I also added in my other recently painted pair (77351) with cirlce and I think they make a nice grouping. 

• By Jasper_the_2nd
      I'm happy to see they've launched a 2nd KS, as I missed out on the first one.
      Here's the blurb from the Kickstarter, which is live and already funded here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/292543184/wallhalla-2/description

Hey, everyone! We're Ill Gotten Games, and we're back for another round of Wallhalla, the modular, 3d printable miniature display shelves!
      We're kicking this new series off with a Dangerous Dungeon theme that comes in two available styles:

Classic: (left) the original format found in Series 1, optimized for miniature display. Classic shelf units also include versions with recesses for standard round bases (20mm, 25mm, 32mm, 40mm, 50mm, 60mm, and 70mm).
       Wall Sprawl: a new, terrain-style take that lets you build vertical dungeons and play on your wall space! (It works great as a display as well, especially if you want even more of a diorama look.)
      Both of these sets are 100% compatible with one another and with any of the sets from Series 1. This campaign is for digital STL files, not finished, physical products, and you'll need access to a 3d printer to make them. All of our Wallhalla designs:
      print 100% support free and are optimized for FDM machines!
      assemble with durable, built-in slide-fit connectors, and don't require glue!
      can be configured (and reconfigured) into whatever build suits your fancy!
      are easy to paint!
  • Who's Online   19 Members, 1 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)