• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Citrine
      This fun little guy is the Halfling Candlestick Maker from Midlam (SKU HTC19).  He seems worried due to his candle has going out.

• By Rigel
      "Hickory, dickory, dare,

The pig flew up in the air.

The man in brown 

Soon brought him down;

Hickory, dickory, dare."
                ---Old nursery rhyme

I mostly have enough Weird West stuff to resist the temptations of Dracula's America, but I'll be expletive deleted if the Salem Sisters and Guardian weren't exactly what I needed for this early modern project. The Guardian's trousers are a bit anachronistic, but that buckled hat and kerchief more than makes up for it. 

Our Sisters--Maiden, Mother, and Crone--are tremendously full of character, and those bonnets and collars sell it. Again, I tried for colors that are not quite black and grey, but still look dour and joyless. 

The Man in Brown, the parson, is from NorthStar's 1672 line, part of their Civilian pack; a perfect fit for this setting. (He comes with a foppish aristocrat and two ladies in fine silks--the sort of thing that would be Frivolity and Idleness in this region. We'll see them later.) I didn't intend to make the parson so sinister-looking or surly, but it's a happy accident. There are definitely multiple ways of parsing this scenario. Perhaps he's the warlock, trying to get some hard-working women accused of witchcraft so he can buy their land. Perhaps not! Perhaps it's poltergeist activity from the worryingly intense child. Who can say? 

Extra pics:

• By Iridil
      Hi all - here is the courtesan townsfolk figure from Bones IV. I learned that yes, just as everyone says, orange does not cover well. 100 coats of orange later....

• By Inarah
      Picked this guy up at a paint and take somewhere.  He was primed black and this is as far as I got without my glasses. 

Fiddled around with him some more recently.  Experimented with some Contrast paints and various glazes.  Calling it done. 

• By Patrik Strom
      A quick and dirty version of the Bones Blacksmith I did a while ago. Nothing fancy, basically basecoat + wash + abit of highlight on some stuff.

• Who's Online   16 Members, 0 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)