Randomness XVIII: Ex-Vee-Triple-Eye

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Morihalda said:

Convention prep and the con kinda took over, and we expected that. We were not expecting to have to switch insurances and be without my meds for a few weeks. I've just been sleeping and/or in pain, so I'm kinda at negative amounts of spoons and unable to focus. It's incredibly frustrating going back to how I was a couple years ago before testing all of these meds and finally finding one that worked for me. Hopefully we get the insurance info soon and I can get back to the shop, gaming, and art.

I see a few of us are struggling, but I'm hoping we make it through. ❤️

Really sorry to hear that, as from the pics of ReaperCon you looked to be having such a great time. Hoping everything gets resolved soon, for you and for everyone else.

leanonme.thumb.jpg.96fd97141cefb1ee6660f751ec17c957.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Morihalda said:

Convention prep and the con kinda took over, and we expected that. We were not expecting to have to switch insurances and be without my meds for a few weeks. I've just been sleeping and/or in pain, so I'm kinda at negative amounts of spoons and unable to focus. It's incredibly frustrating going back to how I was a couple years ago before testing all of these meds and finally finding one that worked for me. Hopefully we get the insurance info soon and I can get back to the shop, gaming, and art.

I see a few of us are struggling, but I'm hoping we make it through. <3

I'm very sorry to hear it. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, and definitely be sending positive waves to you.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kristof65 said:

Currently reading a FB thread where a guy stated that someone receiving a Cease & Desist letter from Games Workshop is all the proof he needs to know that something is illegal. 

Is it the sending of the C&D letter? I'm guessing it's the sending of the C&D letter...

• Like 6
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, kristof65 said:

Currently reading a FB thread where a guy stated that someone receiving a Cease & Desist letter from Games Workshop is all the proof he needs to know that something is illegal. 

The only proper reply is as follows:

Space Marine.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.557eb6db3a9c88b930b428221a9583aa.png

Space Marine.

Spoiler

image.png.971e3d9968225c5e48baea955b519ce9.png

Space Marine.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.3603dd482a37bf347a5f03f5babf947a.png

That is all.

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2013/02/trademark-bully-thwarted-spots-space-marine-back-online

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

6 hours ago, kristof65 said:

4 hours ago, kitchen_wolf said:

The only proper reply is as follows:

Space Marine.

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.557eb6db3a9c88b930b428221a9583aa.png

Space Marine.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.971e3d9968225c5e48baea955b519ce9.png

Space Marine.

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.3603dd482a37bf347a5f03f5babf947a.png

That is all.

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2013/02/trademark-bully-thwarted-spots-space-marine-back-online

Yah I was about to say "Spaaaac......oh wait nevermind. The Soldier not Army that is in the environment between the Earth & moon.....:poke:

or are they trying to go after Aquamarine again....

• Like 8

Expanding your knowledge with some Thursday trivia for September 16th:

• 1620 – Pilgrims set sail from England on the Mayflower.

• 1810 – With the Grito de Dolores (Cry of Dolores), the ringing of the church bell and issuing a call to arms, Father Miguel Hidalgo began Mexico's fight for independence from Spain.

• 1959 – The first successful photocopier, the Xerox 914, was introduced in a demonstration on live television from New York City.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 6