Randomness XVIII: Ex-Vee-Triple-Eye

I am easily swayed by the power of rainbow lights.

My keyboard has RGB lighting (although most of the 'gaming' keyboards come with it standard, these days), my mouse has RGB lighting - same thing - and I got one of those huge ridiculous mouse pads with an LED border. RGB fans in my case? GIMMEPLEASE. 

rainbow LED is my favoritest thing right now. ^^;

• Like 10

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hubby's rig is set for RGB, mine is set for orange across the board.  Couple of different reasons.  Yes, I like orange.  Cycling colours distracts me a -lot-, and on too of all of that, my keyboard has a blue and violet that reaaaaally buggers my eyes out in fractions of a second. 

I like the ability to set it to one colour and forget - such a pity Razer won't let me save such on my rig, so whenever I have to reboot, I don't have to deal with a few minutes of aggravation. 

• Like 10

On 5/31/2021 at 12:44 PM, sumbloke said:

Not the best weekend I've had. Especially a long weekend (which we'd forgotten about given we're both on leave). Spent pretty much the whole weekend in the hospital and I'm currently waiting for SWMBO to get out of theatre...

We got out of hospital this afternoon, about 7 hours ago. Everything going okay and SWMBO is feeling much better. 

• Like 16

Timeline Trivia for June 1st:

• 1495 – A monk, John Cor, recorded the first known batch of Scotch whisky.

• 1831 – James Clark Ross became the first European at the North Magnetic Pole.

• 1974 – The Heimlich maneuver for rescuing choking victims was published in the journal Emergency Medicine.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

Huh. My preferred keyboard is unlit and black. My case on the rig I just built is unlit and black. My mouse is unlit and black. 

Means I’m either goth ... or just don’t care!

I’m gonna go with the uncaring choice. I don’t think I’d do well with mascara, and all that black clothing would be stifling. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 10

Whoo, got a call from HR! 

...Sadly not the calling me back kind.  Turns out after six months Alberta labour laws mean those who are temporarily laid off need to be.. Actually laid off.  District manager sounded devastated, to say the least... Probably because he knows most aren't going to be coming back. 

On the plus side, since I was planning on starting to apply at places next week as a precautionary thing due to EI ending in about three months, this makes life a hell of a lot easier since I'm no long bound by conflict of interest policies... 

But yeah, the lack of a voicemail (I missed the call) had me raising an eyebrow, and I pretty much knew what was going on once the district manager was brought into the call. 

Do I plan on going back if they call me back?  It all depends on what I'm doing at the time, truth be told.  Honestly don't know what my gameplan is at this moment, other than my savings account is about to have a whole lot more money than its ever had... 

• Like 11

5 hours ago, Pegazus said:

Huh. My preferred keyboard is unlit and black. My case on the rig I just built is unlit and black. My mouse is unlit and black. 

Means I’m either goth ... or just don’t care!

I’m gonna go with the uncaring choice. I don’t think I’d do well with mascara, and all that black clothing would be stifling. 

My mouse is unlit and black. My keyboard is unlit and black.

My case is black glass and sith red lights all over.

Maybe I'm just evil? :ph34r::devil:

• Like 1
  • Haha 14

PO'ed a bit right now.........

So I had to work Sunday night (normal thing for me) but I wanted to watch the AEW wrestling ppv, so I actually woke up right as the free "buy-in" show was starting & I clicked buy on the remote. Ok, np there. Now I knew I wasn't going to watch it that night, so I hit record. Little did I know, I recorded the free buy in show with an hour that I set, extra....Sigh.

I need to get ahold of DirecTV & hopefully I can actually watch the darn thing, if not get my money refunded.

edit: Now that I think about more, I clicked record on the remote like 4 or 5 mins before 6 pm, the starting time of the ppv...sigh.

• Sad 8