Randomness XVIII: Ex-Vee-Triple-Eye

4 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Headline I just saw:

'US submarine strikes unknown object in South China sea'

Now, I haven't read the story yet, but the very first thing that came to mind was 'great,  they just hit C'thulu'.

L.O.T.S. disavows any active involvement in this story.

That is all.

GEM

• Haha 6

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Green Eyed Monsty said:
3 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

In case you were not aware, Lego has a set that builds the Titanic. It is 4 and a half feet long and costs $630. The set has 9,090 pieces.

Iceberg not included.

GEM

See, I was going to say "Good for one half-voyage. DiCaprio & Winslet not included."

Guilty pleasure of the day: Antonio Banderas movies. Already watched Desperado and The Mask of Zorro today. Debating whether to watch Puss in Boots to top it off or start channeling some spooky with The Conjuring.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, ManvsMini said:

See, I was going to say "Good for one half-voyage. DiCaprio & Winslet not included."

Guilty pleasure of the day: Antonio Banderas movies. Already watched Desperado and The Mask of Zorro today. Debating whether to watch Puss in Boots to top it off or start channeling some spooky with The Conjuring.

Spy Kids.  Yes.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ManvsMini said:

Always 13th Warrior as a option.

4 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

In case you were not aware, Lego has a set that builds the Titanic. It is 4 and a half feet long and costs $630. The set has 9,090 pieces.

OqyfuPMl.jpg

• Like 6
  • Haha 6

7 minutes ago, haldir said:

or if you prefer fantasy:

D6mpCj6W4AAZ78z.jpg

Speaking of Lego sets, I'm intrigued about this one, since it was my favorite Marvels movies (not including IW & Endgame)

13026576-1154862508447519.jpg

One BILLION PLUS pieces?

That  is  insane.

GEM

Addendum:  They need to put a crush hazard warning on this one.

Edited by Green Eyed Monsty
Tentacles, so many Tentacles
  • Like 5

18 hours ago, ShadowRaven said:

I'm with grump. I am all in favour of seeing nekkid women who want to be seen nekkid. Except people I have to be around in any kind of non-sexual environment. All the more if I actually like them, and it would be a double no if I liked and was attracted (hey, I'm single, that's okay) It would make things so much more awkward than I want to deal with. 

Oddly, I'm sort of the opposite. I like seeing my friends nekkid. Otherwise, my epidemic-of-dead-cats-level curiosity (the kind of curiosity that makes a snake look in a bird's nest, lol) starts causing my brain to obsess about it - I hate not knowing things, lol. Also, I'm pretty sure I've spent too much time doing Rocky Horror and general theatre. On the one hand I'm largely unmoved by casual nudity, while on the other what my friends and I consider "friendly" some would consider foreplay.

Of course, being a borderline antisocial personality, I'm well aware my definitions of social boundaries are widely skewed from the average, lol.

11 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Headline I just saw:

'US submarine strikes unknown object in South China sea'

Now, I haven't read the story yet, but the very first thing that came to mind was 'great,  they just hit C'thulu'.

How far down were they? About 20.000 leagues?

3 hours ago, ManvsMini said:

Assassins. And Expendables 3:B):

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 7