Randomness XVIII: Ex-Vee-Triple-Eye

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I realized this morning as I was hand-feeding salmon to a cat in pink jammies that we might be crazy cat people.  I am of course kidding - we watched crazy disappear over the sternward horizon  quite some time ago.

Spoilered for 18-year-old girl in just a pajama top.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.8118e4b1bbe5f01de701913c5ca4745a.png

She kept tearing off the dressing on her leg with her tooth (not a typo).  The dressing is there to keep her from licking off the ointment on her rash.

image.thumb.png.d4c37b7c31db8e92d867d58ad65c3742.png

She slipped her cone of shame, snickered at the Suitical sleeve, and ended up here.  This seems to be comfy enough that she doesn't fight it.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

On 10/9/2021 at 7:12 PM, TGP said:

:blink: :mellow: :blink: :mellow: :ik_oops:
I cannot allow nautical misinformation like this pass unremarked. Even knowing there is attempted humor in there somewhere. 

2) It was not Twenty Leagues (“20.000”)

I cannot allow prescriptivision like this pass unremarked. Numerical notations are not universal and the dot is an acceptable thousands divider which is standard in many countries.

Edited by sumbloke
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, PaganMegan said:

He had a cookbook!

Huh, he's been in two cookbooks.

One as a contributor, one as the author.

Learn something new, every day.

I'm going to guess the first one? (Prison Ramen: Recipes and Stories from Behind Bars (2015) - wish I'd known, I'd have gone to see him.)

Hmm, just two bucks on the Kindle....

The Auld Grump *EDIT* He signed a picture at a Mexican restaurant in Kennebunkport, while he was here, so, yeah - 2015.

Edited by TheAuldGrump
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

Heh - I just realized, the after school group that I thought got the harder situation have ended theirs at least two weeks sooner than the other group will!

They did get the worse situation, but it was one that could be (had to be) handled in a decisive and combatant fashion.

But, even so - they managed it without allowing anyone, on any side of the conflict, to die in that final confrontation.

Yes, there were more deaths than the other group will face - Ahngish was going for a blood in the streets solution.

But those were situations controlled by the warring factions, not the police.

Once the precinct made its move, they did so in a very controlled action, with a minimum of lethal force.

The other group is being more diplomatic - because they can afford to be.

So, while they are busy in scenic Viacanali, others will be moving into the power vacuum left by the fall of both major organized crime factions.

Smaller conflicts, but more of them.

*EDIT* By the time they get back, Knock-Knock will have joined the force -

image.thumb.png.8de64c0ca0d6636732a9961b4e846946.png

The Auld Grump

Edited by TheAuldGrump
  • Like 12

That moment when you realize that the tiefling librarian miniature that your wife painted for your birthday has a teeny tiny pink heart on her panties. :blush:

It took me almost a month to notice that.

The Auld Grump - not being in the habit of checking my miniatures' panties....

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

38 minutes ago, TheAuldGrump said:

That moment when you realize that the tiefling librarian miniature that your wife painted for your birthday has a teeny tiny pink heart on her panties. :blush:

Your wife is a crafty one, better keep a close eye on her. :upside:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Lost a day on Sunday. After working 10 hrs (again, I'm suppose to be out in 8) thanks to a very late load again (330 am), came home watched a bit of foozeball with my son, went upstairs took my socks & boots off & promptly fell asleep while I was talking with my wife. I woke up around 430ish or so.

I hate days like this. Make it through the week & I'll get 2 days in a row + my other day off. I need it for this month so far & the holidays aren't even here yet....ugh.

40 minutes ago, TheAuldGrump said:

This is similar to a Bobby Jackson goblin, primed & started painting him, only to notice he is wearing @$$less chaps......

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

31 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

Ahhh, another glorious Monday morning, the beginning of....yah I can't even type that with a straight face. Can I go back to bed now?

If it makes yah feel better, I'm crawling into bed right now. Enjoy your day!!

Plus, weather outside is windy with strong gusts. Threat of rain & around 55 degrees.

• Like 5

Let's roll the trivia for what happened in days past on October 11th:

• 1844 – Henry J. Heinz, American businessman, and founder of the H. J. Heinz Company, was born.

• 1852 – The University of Sydney, Australia's oldest university, was inaugurated in Sydney.

• 2001 – The Polaroid Corporation filed for federal bankruptcy protection.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

On 10/9/2021 at 11:29 AM, Pegazus said:

Yeah, since nobody really watches my gaming stuff, then it doesn’t really matter what my face looks like! But @Cygnwulfsubscribed to my YouTube painting channel so I feel a bit guilty not having new content. Twitch would provide that content, YouTube for long term storage. Plus I don’t feel obligated to edit live streams.

LOL not trying to poke you there at all, I was actually looking for the older Rcon swag bundle lists and I stumbled across one of yours, thought 'hey I know that guy' and clicked the button without much more thought than that.

• Like 6