Randomness XVIII: Ex-Vee-Triple-Eye

57 minutes ago, TripleH said:

If I recall correctly, there was a discussion regarding pockets in women's clothing;

195909630_1232372117194574_3280294385298690547_n.thumb.jpg.dc72a8144fc897c47f5b0d7ccf50d3ac.jpg

I made myself laugh the other day. Haven’t thought of a brand name, but the company catch phrase was “Ladies’ style, Mens’ design”. It was a jeans line for women but using the design philosophy of men’s clothing. Deep pockets, etc. 

The sub-phrase was “Because I got tired of the complaints”, only with a synonym of complaining.

• Haha 13

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Rob Dean said:

Why faux?  Go for real ...

FB620340-7932-4022-91EA-FE01AA98A9A8.jpeg.7755a0a1aa7678b943ffec0b55c903c3.jpeg

I've got a couple old Smith Conoras, and an Olivetti I particularly love, but I'm such a lousy, slow, inaccurate typist that they're rendered good for nothing much more than playing around. I fr need the ability to edit as I go, ngl. I've thought about nagging someone into correspondence so I could type them letters, but then I remembered I'm not interesting enough for that.

I was thinking more specifically just about plugging such a keyboard into the Internets. Still, I'm not sure I'd actually like those keyboards anyway as much as I like the idea of them. But I surely do like the aesthetic.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Pegazus said:

I made myself laugh the other day. Haven’t thought of a brand name, but the company catch phrase was “Ladies’ style, Mens’ design”. It was a jeans line for women but using the design philosophy of men’s clothing. Deep pockets, etc. 

The sub-phrase was “Because I got tired of the complaints”, only with a synonym of complaining.

My skirt (well, kilt) has bigger pockets than Megan's jeans.

The Auld Grump

• Like 9
  • Haha 2

Husband took MIL to urgent care who then sent them to the ER. Her leg is super swollen. They are running tests and labs now. I'm at the in-laws house. No idea when Husband will be back. I'll ask FIL for a ride home to give the cat her medicine if needed. 

• Sad 16

3 hours ago, kitchen_wolf said:

Groucho would like you to know that he's had a lovely evening.

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.6c741699bd23354864814c8bac37a5d5.png

This wasn't it.

I see the name.

I see the face.

It's perfect!

• Like 7

"Reapercon Swag" is up on the website.  Trying to decide if I'll order any this time.  Is it really con swag if you don't get it at the con?  Do I need more pirates and plastic cups? Do I want more pirates or plastic cups?  OTOH, shiny new stuff is shiny new stuff.... I guess I have a couple months to decide.  I have a couple kickstarters due to deliver between now and then. 

• Like 11

35 minutes ago, Inarah said:

"Reapercon Swag" is up on the website.  Trying to decide if I'll order any this time.  Is it really con swag if you don't get it at the con?  Do I need more pirates and plastic cups? Do I want more pirates or plastic cups?  OTOH, shiny new stuff is shiny new stuff.... I guess I have a couple months to decide.  I have a couple kickstarters due to deliver between now and then. 

Aw man. I just spent 60$ on not Reaper art supplies last night. Would have not gotten them if I'd known these were going up.

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, Inarah said:

Same boat. I would like some of the stuff, but it just doesn’t feel like “swag”. Feels like a Limited Edition run of no more than two or three million units. Maybe I try snagging them at the Con.

• Like 7

57 minutes ago, Inarah said:

I'm in the same boat. I've barely painted any of the stuff from LAST ReaperCon... Actually i'm not sure I've painted anything from the last ReaperCon. I've painted a few things from the Expo at least, and the RCL has increased my output. I'm desperately behind on updating my spreadsheet...

Anyway, I clicked "mark all as read" and I'm not even going to try to catch up.

I'm sorry for any sucky times you've been going through.

I'm thrilled at your successes!

Happy Pride!

COFFEE!!

• Like 9