Randomness XVIII: Ex-Vee-Triple-Eye

2 minutes ago, ManvsMini said:

Since we've had some Gargoyles posts today and Xanatos:

xanatoes.jpg.6a57c4cb14f4b6f64c1a7dbacce7a960.jpg

30 minute montage of xanatos calculating exactly where goliath will step, brining in stronger stones, intentionally setting it out of flush, enchanting it to look smooth, and setting cameras to watch goliath stub his toe

• Haha 6

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright. I'm doing it. Live stream on Twitch. Should start in a few minutes, and you'll have to copy/paste the link below as I'm not sure I can put up the full clickable URL.

www.twitch.tv/the_pegazus

I've also started a thread for it here: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/97092-streaming-pegazus/

EDIT: And done for the night. Rotten cameras decided to freak out on me, but got things going again.

Edited by Pegazus
  • Like 10

Tuesday Timeline Trivia for October 12th:

• 1810 – The citizens of Munich held the first Oktoberfest (it was a giant wedding celebration for the crown prince of Bavaria).

• 1928 – An iron lung respirator was used for the first time at Boston Children's Hospital.

• 1979 – Typhoon Tip became the largest and most intense tropical cyclone ever recorded.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

14 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Neighborhood cat is REALLY aggravating one of my cats. They're on opposite sides of a window, and my cat is making some sounds that would put death metal vocalists to shame.

Both males? 

13 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

14-hilarious-meme-funny-jokes.jpg.288f7798be801253476d6dec5c7c8cfb.jpg

Looks like a mis-pack, should have been one of these to go with it: 

nails.jpg.892a407556b434c441fffe27080f2e6c.jpg

• Haha 11

22 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

image.png.65049bbbd90e9d75c2747324df9b060b.png

Victor von Doom is my kindred spirit. He's a terrible person but children go to bed at a reasonable hour in Latvaria.

19 hours ago, PaganMegan said:

One of the things I loved about Gargoyles.

The villain DIDN'T surround himself with idiots, and when they had advice, HE LISTENED!

And he never, EVER made the same mistake twice.

Up to and including saying "You know what? This fight is over. You helped me when I needed it, so, I'm calling it quits."

Victor von DOOM! could learn a thing or two from David Xanatos

?!

Thank you for reminding me that I need to sit down and watch that show. I "acquired" it long ago and never got around to it. Maybe I'll hook up the computer to the TV? :ph34r:

18 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Interesting fact: in ST:tNG, the reason why Riker always put his foot on things or asserted dominance over chairs was because Frakes once wrecked his back moving furniture and this eased the pain.

Ah. The Riker Maneuver.

• Like 8

Hey everyone, haven't been on the forums the last few days due to life mauling me again. Going to have to catch up on all the stuff I missed and get back to the painting.

First I need to sort up this mess though...how come clutter multiplies when you aren't looking?

IMG_20211012_181907398.thumb.jpg.ae9e9fd5bba0f6a6806557501d2cf514.jpg

• Like 18

10 minutes ago, Kuroneko said:

Hey everyone, haven't been on the forums the last few days due to life mauling me again. Going to have to catch up on all the stuff I missed and get back to the painting.

First I need to sort up this mess though...how come clutter multiplies when you aren't looking?

Did you get more cats? 

@Glitterwolf it looks like a very pleasant vacation. I've always enjoyed touring the Netherlands.  Hope to visit again soon. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1